#LOTC's Official Server Network (US-173, US-847)

I can play on other servers normally, no problems at all. Did you guys ban me for something? O.o

I certainly didn't, could you PM me your GUID / IP?

No more side chat :(

I'm working on an alternative that follows DayZ's guidelines, we were contacted by one of the community managers and given the choice to disable it or be blacklisted =/.

On the bright side, LOTC 3 (hardcore difficulty) is going online shortly.

Edited by Guest

i install the beta patch alittle while ago and was playing fine. now its saying bad version again :/

i install the beta patch alittle while ago and was playing fine. now its saying bad version again :/

Six launcher probably re-downgraded you. Just install the patch again and disable beta updates from six.

We've added a new server to our fleet, LOTC 3; it's a hardcore mode server, 3DP + CH are off and all difficulty is at maximum settings :).

Hey Vaq, I'm on your new server, and it's working just fine.

Why did the name of the server change as well? Did they make you change that to?

Why did the name of the server change as well? Did they make you change that to?

We were forced to change our name to comply with the standard naming code outlined by rocket's team or be blacklisted and shutdown :(. But, I kept LOTC 1, 2, and 3 in the titles so you can still filter and search for them easily.

This stinks man I am psyched for the hardcore server however i'm going to miss the old LOTC days....

This stinks man I am psyched for the hardcore server however i'm going to miss the old LOTC days....

Don't worry, I'm working on an in-game solution :). Stay tuned for news.

Ahh that's pretty lame, wow. Why do they gotta ruin the fun servers? :(

As lame as it is, I do understand their position. Like I said earlier, a work-around is already in place; look in-game for more information ^^.

Don't worry, I'm working on an in-game solution :). Stay tuned for news.

in-game solution to side chat?

Edited by Zorg

We just lost our tents after a server restart, any idea why that is?

Did you properly save them?

Yes, I saved the tents.

Also, there seems to be quite a bit of freezes of other players/lag spikes every now and then. Have you seen that too, Vaquxine?

Edited by Zorg

Yes, I saved the tents.

Also, there seems to be quite a bit of freezes of other players/lag spikes every now and then. Have you seen that too, Vaquxine?

I'm a bit preoccupied this morning, I'll be sure to look into it later today when I'm not busy.

I'm a bit preoccupied this morning, I'll be sure to look into it later today when I'm not busy.

Cool.

Its says on DayZ Wiki tents can disappear randomly or even after a server restart.