#LOTC's Official Server Network (US-173, US-847)

Fixed link at top of thread.

hey, is this server up? i can see couple of people in the server, but there is a red "X" in front of the server name and nothing happens when i click on the server

It is up, but as soon as I reloaded my AKM I got banned again ;D

EDIT: I can play fine on the second one tho, which is weird.

EDIT2: Not. I could play a little longer this time, but then the banhammer came down from the sky.

Please Vaq, do something about this :(

Edited by IvanTheNotSoTerrible

It is up, but as soon as I reloaded my AKM I got banned again ;D

EDIT: I can play fine on the second one tho, which is weird.

Yea I'ma disable that script... You need to update to 1.62 beta in order to get on the servers.

Yea I'ma disable that script... You need to update to 1.62 beta in order to get on the servers.

I've noticed a slight performance boost with that beta.

Really makes me wonder why am I a target for autobanning for the second time? Could that be the russian IP? Cant think of anything else at the moment.

i have version 1.62, but i guess i need 1.62.95168? do i need to do more than just update six launcher?

Install the beta patch on the front page of thread and you should be good to go.

Install the beta patch on the front page of thread and you should be good to go.

How about another unban Vaq?

ARMA2 OA Player ID#: 2136996

Edited by IvanTheNotSoTerrible

Is there something up with the server? It is telling me I have a bad version and the server is rejecting me. I think my Arma is up to date patch wise that is why I was wondering if anything was wrong.

Is there something up with the server? It is telling me I have a bad version and the server is rejecting me. I think my Arma is up to date patch wise that is why I was wondering if anything was wrong.

Read the top of the thread. Update to beta patch 1.62

How about another unban Vaq?

ARMA2 OA Player ID#: 2136996

Done. What do you keep doing to get falsely auto-banned XD.

Done. What do you keep doing to get falsely auto-banned XD.

..Well, guess what...Again! Could that be because I have a Bear Trap inside my backpack? A tent? Too many cans of beans? >.<

..Well, guess what...Again! Could that be because I have a Bear Trap inside my backpack? A tent? Too many cans of beans? >.<

._.

Hold on, let me check the advanced logs.

EDIT: Wrong signature for file ca\plants2\tree\t_fangus2s.p3d - Verify your game's local content + make sure your DayZ isn't corrupt; the error is basically saying something is wrong with a data file that is used to display a certain type of tree ingame. I ban for that because it can be used to abuse terrain bugs (wallhacking)

Edited by Guest

I apologize for wasting your time Vaq. *gives some beans*

See my edited post :P.

I installed the patch at the top of the thread and it still doesn't work. Help Please

I installed the patch at the top of the thread and it still doesn't work. Help Please

If you are using six launcher:

Then disable "Update Beta" in option (lower left) of the launcher, and install the new beta AGAIN.

OshPr.png

That could be the Very Low Vegetation visuals tweak I am using to help run Arma 2 on my prehistoric computer at 15-25 FPS

http://www.armaholic...age.php?id=7252

Looks like I will have to reinstall the game as I did not make a backup of original tree visuals...

If you have the game with steam you should be able to just verify local files, and it'll reinstall anything that's modified.

I have a non-steam version ._.

Sorry bro, but it's a visual hack. You can try to find the files online in a torrent or something; not sure if those files are signed per game version or anything like that.

Sorry bro, but it's a visual hack. You can try to find the files online in a torrent or something; not sure if those files are signed per game version or anything like that.

Alright, thanks, I'll see if I can find the files online, if not, well, reinstalling the game is all I can do.

Vaq, do you think I have to reinstall both Arma 2 and OA or just OA would do?