#LOTC's Official Server Network (US-173, US-847)

Yup, was planning to do that along with a few other tweaks. I'm awake now, servers should be up (hopefully?) within the hour.

sounds good, so it's time to update my arma2 oa beta patch.. should i get the newest 95099 or 95054? this shit's confusing. :wacko:

sounds good, so it's time to update my arma2 oa beta patch.. should i get the newest 95099 or 95054? this shit's confusing. :wacko:

You'll need at least 95054. I would recommend just going with that, cause that's what I'll be testing with lol. You may need to manual update BattlEye as well, but I'm looking into that now..

EDIT: Seems that BattlEye successfully auto-updated me to V1.47 in-game, so as long as you have the beta patch you'll be ok.

Check your PM's VAQ on lotc website!

Responded :).

Edited by Guest

LOTC 2 is now also back online, also on beta build #95054 (enforced).

Love this server too, very fun to side chat. I remember the hacker who flew the jet into a building in Elektro LOL, too bad it was just a hacker :(

Love this server too, very fun to side chat. I remember the hacker who flew the jet into a building in Elektro LOL, too bad it was just a hacker :(

Yea, hackers like that don't bug me as much as nukers... Like, people who nuke or mass kill with hacks are just in a class all by themselves IMO; they don't hack for their own pleasure, but rather just to ruin other people's fun. Those kind of hackers are the ones who piss me off.

Yea, hackers like that don't bug me as much as nukers... Like, people who nuke or mass kill with hacks are just in a class all by themselves IMO; they don't hack for their own pleasure, but rather just to ruin other people's fun. Those kind of hackers are the ones who piss me off.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Ruins the fun for everybody, especially the new players lol.

Btw did you just refresh the server or something? it was laggy when I just started and then I got no message received. :P

So your saying you dont mind hackers that just fly around because they are bored?

So your saying you dont mind hackers that just fly around because they are bored?

Of course I mind, I ban those kinds of people as well, they just don't annoy me as much personally. Like, I ban them when I go through my logs, while with nukers I ban them as soon as it happens.

Sorry about all these crashes on LOTC 1 and 2, they are NOT intended and being looked into ASAP.

Yeah there was plenty of crashes and so. I am not too worried I know you are doing what you can. Keep up the good work. Will happily play when it is sorted.

Yeah there was plenty of crashes and so. I am not too worried I know you are doing what you can. Keep up the good work. Will happily play when it is sorted.

Yea, it seems to be sorted now there was a conflict with the CD keys being used on the servers for some reason.

Is there anything that can be done for the side channel voip usage? Good chunk of players use it until you sign on basically.

Is there anything that can be done for the side channel voip usage? Good chunk of players use it until you sign on basically.

I can't actually disable VOIP for a single channel. I'll be promoting some users to admin later today so there will be more people online that can kick/ban these offenders; granted, you can always just mute them as well if no one is on.

Yeah I am working on my Mute list. Though just thought I would ask. Thanks again for the input and continued support.

Yeah I am working on my Mute list. Though just thought I would ask. Thanks again for the input and continued support.

That's my job :P!

Hey how come I got banned from both of your servers D:

Probably was a false automated ban, hackers running wild as per usual =/.

EDIT: PM me your PID and I'll revoke the ban.

Edited by Guest

Probably was a false automated ban, hackers running wild as per usual =/.

EDIT: PM me your PID and I'll revoke the ban.

sended Edited by IAnon

sended

Unbanned. Also unbanned a bunch of other false positives; modified script as well.

Updated secondary server to beta build 1.62; seeing how it runs.

Vaq, unban me on the LOTC servers! sent you a PM on your forums too :3

Unbanned.

Both servers are now on 1.62 as it has significant security and performance upgrades.