mondo (DayZ)

name: [MBHV] Meshugga/GHOSTED/BENDALL reward: slaves, military loot, nude pix

I was watching when you were shot, I believe.

I took out 2 of them with my M24.

Nude pics now?

Edit; Oh, and, they didn't even get to loot your body.

Edited by Dr621

I was killed before I finished loading into the server by these three.

http://www.gametracker.com/search/arma2/?search_by=online_player&query=[MBHV]

Last seen (18 minutes ago of this post) north of chero @ position 060, 125 (nearbye there are concrete walls lined up as a snipe spot towards apartments)

I have to admit I like your idea of organizing action against us without raging like most people. tbh more people need to do that, we need more vigilante groups.

• Like 4

Love seeing these kind of threads were people put out a bounty on someone. I doubt much will pay attention to it, but it's better than name & shaming someone just to bitch about it.

Love seeing these kind of threads were people put out a bounty on someone. I doubt much will pay attention to it, but it's better than name & shaming someone just to bitch about it.

I didn't get my reward, though. :c

I totally agree with you even though I'm one of the targets here haha. I'm not too worried about the killing before fully logged in thing, we only killed 2 people doin that. One of them was logging out to de-spawn zombies chasing them through cherno industrial and the other looked like they were trying to ghost us by logging into a bush near us. But I'm pretty sure the 2nd wasn't the guy who posted.

Haha someone got me today and said it was coz I killed their friend (must have been actively looking for me in game tracker lmfao) said something about me alt+f4ing also? Anyone who has shot/killed me knows I don't log out of combat so who is this impostor u speak of? :o good job on finally taking me out up near stary though lol