mantas191

Ghillie suit and Camo clothing fixed?

Heya just wanted to ask is the ghillie suit and camo clothing bug fixed? the one where you wear it go offline and when you spawn you appear in the ocean?? If there is any other bugs with em please feel free to tell me about them ,

Thanks.

Camo deleted my backpack in 1.7.2.3, so there are still some nasty bugs, really sucks losing a 24 slot Coyote.

• Like 1

My ghillie got deleted while I was wearing it hadn't played until they had hotfixed the current patch. I was ok with it though I still had the rest of my gear even my AS50.

• Like 1

i think its whenever you relog you will spawn in the middle of the ocean or in the middle of the debug forest (25km away from the actual map)

The ghillie works fine. But the moment you put it on your progress is not saved. So if you spend an hour running to zleno for example and you started in cherno you will be back in cherno the next time you log in.

so if i put on the ghillie abort and then play will it save or is the progress never saved until i take it off?

Thought this was fixed in 1.7.2.3.. [FIXED] Ghillie and skin removal on login

I think that just fixed the way people lost their ghillie suits , not sure about anything else tho

Thought this was fixed in 1.7.2.3.. [FIXED] Ghillie and skin removal on login

Are people really this retarded? Can you not read my post? Can you not use the search function? Jesus Christ, I have no hope in some of the people that play this mod. It's seriously pathetic. I should not have to reiterate a whole entire thread just so you "get it". Get it?

I did use the search option but i did not find what i was actually looking for, so why dont you take your critisism somewhere else please?..

And how fucked up are you calling random people retards? grow up

Edited by mantas191

I did use the search option but i did not find what i was actually looking for, so why dont you take your critisism somewhere else please?..

And how fucked up are you calling random people retards? grow up

I feel so much better about myself every time I come to this forum solely because of people like you.

I feel so much better about myself every time I come to this forum solely because of people like you.

I have a feeling your a lone survivor in game and even in real life you have little friends since your acctually so annoying. Now can you jsut be "smarter" and not write back to this post and go think of doing something useful for once in your life. Thanks

• Like 1

Yet I feel so much worse when I come to this forum because I know there are people like you residing within the community, making it worse with posts like your previous ones.

• Like 1

when i weared camo suit my kill count and humanity restared. is this new bug or old one similar to this one mentioned in thid tread ?

when i weared camo suit my kill count and humanity restared. is this new bug or old one similar to this one mentioned in thid tread ?

Yeah, that happens sometimes.

If you relog, your stats will be back.