acebane

US195 - Super Six Gaming Server

Nice helicopter whoever had that. Was shooting at you with a lee enfield but ya'll didn't seem to care haha. the millions of zombies lagged me up pretty good though!

heh we posted at the same time exactly evolsoul. ace is on right now i think.

Edited by Bororm

Why is everyone trying to shoot down LULS air flight taxi service. We haven't had one bad customer review since we launched!

We prefer smoke signals instead of tracers if you would like a ride, thanks.

EDIT: I kinda screwed up the rotor thing while parking at our base. Down for maintenance.

Edited by renulan
  • Like 1

we also preform skydive expeditions but that cost 2 cans of beans and a blood bag instead of the regular can of beans. Also because skydiving can be dangerous you must first take our training seminar for the skydive class and then sign a waver saying that LULS Air is not responsible for any deaths and or injuries from the skydive. Upon completing both we can take you to a destination of your choice, Or some very popular spots and you can have your wildest dreams come true!. SIGN UP TODAY!....

Edited by ev0ls0ul

I been around! I just been trying our streaming/monkeying around in a couple of other mods etc etc. I still do play Day Z, just like it when it's more populated is all :). Couple of the S6 guys are taking care of their RL business and will be back around in no time.

Yeah.... I got a confession to make about that helicopter thing today... Well... A video will soon be up that explains something I did =p.

it seems the server is 40/40 when you log in, then an hour after you leave its 6 people online.

I been around! I just been trying our streaming/monkeying around in a couple of other mods etc etc. I still do play Day Z, just like it when it's more populated is all :). Couple of the S6 guys are taking care of their RL business and will be back around in no time.

Yeah.... I got a confession to make about that helicopter thing today... Well... A video will soon be up that explains something I did =p.

Now im curious what could it be? :o

it seems the server is 40/40 when you log in, then an hour after you leave its 6 people online.

i think the game time could use a slight adjustment. seems to be night during prime gaming hours lately.

Nice vid Ace, you sided with the wrong people though :D.... We were just about to go find some ammo for the guns too :(

Lol yeah our m240's ran out of ammo not long before we got to that point in the video. Too bad or it would have been a good gunfight xD

Damn people see acebane a lot, I've only seen this mythical creature once, and then I died, I didn't even shoot him...

We see him a little too often, even to the point where evo hatcheted him while ace was in a full load out, :)

7-10 of my Clan members will begin regularly playing on this server starting this week. Look for us holding down N/NW Cherno and surrounding areas. We are neutral so everyone but will not hesitate to shoot first.

sooo anyone else experiencing their character being frozen right now?

tried switching servers and i can move, but on 195 atm my dude is completely unresponsive to controls. can't even open the menu. changed positions on the other server, came back, and same thing except now my dude is spinning in circles.

yeah I just signed in, I'm in elektro as soon as I get in my guy looks to the ground and starts spinning in a circle.... im like wtf, the only other guy who is on was losing connection and then he d/c and I just left I could do anything.

vehicles all over the place last night!

anyone know how those respawns actually work? i've noticed when theres a patch and such most of the vehicles respawn, but don't think there was a patch yesterday.

Hello all!

I must announce that the us195 Super Six server will be taken down. On August 11th (MY BIRTHDAY!!) the server will go down. I ask you tell everyone you know who plays there to move their loot/tents to another server. Apologies all who made US195 their home but the upkeep of the server and frequency of the hackers just made it not worth the money. I'll still be playing Day Z with S6 crew, just on random servers. I'm thankful for all of your support/time you put in to make the server successful. I hope you all enjoy your future Day Z endeavors!

Kind regards,

Acebane.

Ahh bummer, thanks for hosting it while you did though! Was definitely the best server I've been on.

Well nuts. This was the best US server I've played on and it's gonna be hard to find a new home... I understand the reasoning though. The rampant hacking is a result of ArmA's sudden popularity, it's been almost unrestrained, and your YouTube channel in particular makes you a target.

It's probably unfair to ask this; but if, in the future development of DayZ, you folks decide to try again could I get on a notification list or something? :)

Well I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but anyway. There is someone on the server at 10:30 EAST and they seem to be hacking satchel charges. I was blow up by one in cherno. The military and medical tents in cherno I no longer but when I respawned in Electro the whole main town was gone! School, pub, firestation, supermarket almost every destroyable building! Just letting you know.

nOOOOOOOOOOOoOoOOOo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what?