acebane

US195 - Super Six Gaming Server

banner.png

Server Name: US195 Super Six Gaming Server

THANK YOU JAKE FOR YOUR DONATION!

Edited by Acebane
  • Like 2

How's the server treating those who have played there?

Well, it treats me very well! :D

nightmare moon!

Nightmare_Moon_depicted_in_legend_S1E1.png

Edited by Guest

A couple of S6 guys all died in the server, shortly afterwards there was a server restart. I had nothing to do with how they died, in fact i had just joined, but I'm incredibly disappointed with your admins.

I can ASSURE you that us dying had NOTHING to do with it. We're honorable players, we do not dupe/exploit/cheat by any means and we're honest admins. You can ask several other players on the server, we die all the time and never restart the server. Server restarts are announced every morning around 12 PMish and that's only to change it to day. We're currently getting kicked for Battle Eye client not responding, etc and getting connection failed. Trust me, there was no funny business. The second it went down, I was even frapsing and I said outloud: "Oh god, that looks really bad.. really bad".

S6 has always been credible players and we never do any exploiting and/or misusing admin powers. The current status of the server is unplayable as non of us can connect. We can't "fake" this error with our server atm. It's a legit server crash.

If it comes back up tonight, we'll gladly log on while you guys are on and let you rekill us, assuming we're alive.

Edited by Acebane
  • Like 8

honestly it crashed. try joining right now, battle eye will kick you for some reason.

yeah it sucks 4 of us died, kudos to as50/ghillie dupers.

It MAY be this: "

DayZ 1.7.2.3 & Arma2OA 95054 This will install v1.7.2.3 & Arma2OA 95054 on your server. Please refer to the DayZ changelog for more information.

Installed"

we DID not update to this manually. We were playing when this apparently self-updated it's self? Vilayer does auto updates on it's own. Will try to update to beta and see if can connect to server.

• Like 2

A couple of S6 guys all died in the server, shortly afterwards there was a server restart. I had nothing to do with how they died, in fact i had just joined, but I'm incredibly disappointed with your admins.

congratulations on your first post!

Edited by Guest

Well I'm glad to see that you guys take accountability for what happened. Me and my friends have been playing a lot on your server and thus far we have all enjoyed ourselves. I'll take your word on it.

Good luck out there.

• Like 1

Thank you for your beans Phorest, they are all mine now!

I can confirm that the server was auto-updated without our knowledge to the newest beta patch. That's what was holding us back from connecting. Upon updating to the new beta patch, we can now connect to the server without problem. So update to the 95054 beta patch and come play.

To those who did kill us, our deaths are confirmed and we're on the coast right now. If you want, I could upload the footage I just took of it if you want more proof.

• Like 1

For what it's worth I see S6! names coming up as 'killed' an awful lot in-game (I imagine people are gunning for Acebane in particular, hoping to see themselves on YouTube)... Statistically speaking it's inevitable that those deaths are going to coincide from time to time with server crashes.

I've been playing on the server for 5 days and seen 2 scheduled restarts and 2 crashes in that time. That's definitely nothing like the pattern of behaviour you see when admins abuse their power.

Edited by TheCaptn
  • Like 3

I found it a little odd last night, 11pm MST, the server restarted both times after I grenaded/blew up your tents.

I found it a little odd last night, 11pm MST, the server restarted both times after I grenaded/blew up your tents.

I think you found someone elses camp.

Loving the server so far, PLEASE keep first person on... having an absolute blast with it.

Did any of my shots hit your jeep? had no idea you guys were chasing the bus, haha. Nice shot on my friend, scared the f*^k out of me. bobbed and weaved through that treeline like mad, sounded like it was crashing down behind me. I shot Jimbob on the hill after that at military tents, he DC'd and logged back in to death. Got the murder but his body fell through the earth lol.

Oh and as i was running away from you guys i saw the bus parked on the road, guy was doing repairs and/or refueling.. by the time i got in range to shoot he was off again heading to vybor. coulda swore you guys were running a convoy haha.

I noticed DevilDogGamer playing on the server today, which was pretty cool. I figure the more RP/community minded bandits we can accumulate, the better it'll be for everybody. :)

Updated to Beta Patch 95208.

@renulan unfortunately we want more traffic on server so we're using 3rd person again.

Edited by phorest

Today was a bad day for hackers. :(

That guy wearing Rocket's skin earlier in the day, and now (the last hour or so) another guy flying around in an A-10, then teleporting every player to him to be killed en-masse.

Working on it as fast as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience. We're doing what we can on our end. Let's hope Battle Eye can fix the loopholes so we don't have to search through 2GB Log files.