Bobosaur

What was your dumbest death?

I've had a lot of FAIR deaths in the game but only a few gave me a "WTF?" moment.

1) Proned to go under a bridge and went to crouch position and died instantly

2) Fell 4 feet down a sharp inclined mountain and died instantly

3) The asshole bandit sniping my group suddenly disconnects, joins another server to our position (the power plant) and then relogs onto the server we were on and kills us from behind...

Share your WTF death moments!

- 3) Damn, son of a b... :@

My wtf deaths, would have to be when I got killed by a wall. Or a door. Or a ladder. Being sniped in the head when you have no idea you're in danger, is always cheerful too.

Devil's castle...dangerous popular place.

- Spend 30 minutes scouting the surrounding for other survivors: check

- Headshot 2 zombies in the way with xbow, silent kills for the win: check

- Clear loot out of the perimeter: check

- Get to top of the tower: check

- Check the surrounding from the tower's top: aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh....splosh!

I remapped my V key AWAY from my standing key after that, finally...

Looting NW barracks.

Prone while opening door.

Door fucks me up

Bones broken

Unconscious

Bleeding out

Friend rescued me with 160 blood to spare.

Was in a castle. Had to step over corpses under bags on the stairs. I press V, I vault over the body... suddenly my body turns left and I fall all the way down to the ground and die.

Spawning underneath a house. When I tried to crawl out, my legs broke and I bled out instantly. Probably the dumbest one. That or firing an enfield in a town, but everyone has done that once.

Was sniping on top of Chernogorsk and I stood up from prone and even though I was far enough away from the edge I ended up falling off...

Oh well, perhaps it was karma from killing those bandits and survivors.

1. Pressed "E" on accident and rolled off a roof.

2. Clicked on Respawn when trying to change settings.

2. Clicked on Respawn when trying to change settings.

Oh god, I totally forgot about the time i did that. THAT DAMN BUTTON SHOULD NOT EXIST

even though there was already a thread like this, I'll contribute anyway.

Mine could be best summarized by:

-Ive got VERY nice gear

-been alive for 12+ hours

-expect to go out in a blaze of glory

-die falling down the stairs

-"FUUUUUUUUUU"

Broke my legs while walking through a doorway, promptly afterwards I was eaten by zombies when I passed out. The sad part is I could have survived but for whatever reason the doorway decided to block all my shots

This one time a guy named bobosaur was running around and another guy in our group thought he was a zombie and shot him in the face

it was pretty hilarious.

My best death was my first life, i found a chopper within minutes and flew/crashed it into a blaze of glory and zombies.

I was prone and crawled up onto one of those low drystone brick walls. Then I crawled off it (it's about a foot high, maybe less) and my character responded as though he had just taken a 50 calibre round to the torso.

Another good one was assigning TS PTT button as F. Then I threw a grenade in a deer stand when trying to shoot a zombie in the field.

I was going to log off in Elektro, so I figured I'd get on top of the hospital and prone. I was a full 6 feet away at least when I hit z, yet my character, carrying his prized M4, 1911, and almost full car parts, decided to dive straight off the roof.

I just spawned into a server and instantly heard lots of gunfire, there was 1 bandit and a few survivors, i killed the bandit and immediately ran to his position, that was stupid as i got killed instantly.

First time playing. I spawn. I run into a building and get some gear. Run outside and see someone. "Hi :)" I said. Run up to him. Do my own safety dance (lean left 2x, lean right 2x, vault). Spot some zombies and crouch into cover. Lean to get a better view of *BOOM*... I fall down unconscious and die soon after... 5 minutes I lived and I'm never trusting another survivor ever again.

Spending over 45 minutes running through the forest to meet up with a friend.

On the way I acquire a CZ and plenty of ammo/beans.

Finally meet up with him and realize I have to change settings.

Accidently hit Respawn, and end up further away than I was originally.

i don't fear the zombies or even other players killing me. My biggest fear is stairs and ladders.

-the wooden stairs at devils castle. was walking up them when all of a sudden i flew 20 feet forward and ten feet up though the air and smashed on the ground. The group i was with said i looked like superman for the 3 seconds until i hit the ground.

-A friend and i where in cherno and we aggroed one to many zombies for us to handle in the streets so we ran to a building that had multiple levels with ladders to get to each, figuring we would deal with the zombies from above. I was climbing up a 4 foot high ladder when i got teleported about 20 feet off the roof of the building was was dropped to my death.