Sign in to follow this  
Tranquility (DayZ)

Question for the "Just play Left 4 Dead" crowd

Even though I'm not at your targeted crowd, I'll try and help you out. Okay? So zombies while can be challenging are only around towns,cities, and buildings. Now zombies are easy to avoid once you learn how their AI works. So with zombies no longer a threat, getting loot is easier and the only thing stopping them is other players getting to it first or other players killing them. Now some player have opt for the easy solution and decided to treat other players as loot chests instead of real people.(or that is the vibe I get from the forums.)

Now not everyone treats other players like that but they don't know if you do or not and such a paranoia has fallen over the player base with no global way to help players figure out your intentions. I know the forums have a sign and co-sign with thunder and lighting. But nothing for friendly or medic or what have you because the system can be easily abused.

so than like zdb said its really the players like i used to be a call for ways to punish PVPers but really just like Zdb said there just need to be more systems in play that require more players.

Edited by Orthus

Discussions like this makes me question the logic behind giving the Internet to the masses.