Sign in to follow this  
lippisch

Helping survivors by killing zeds around them

If you hear DMR shots and see zombies dying around you, it's probably me killing them. Don't run towards me or I may have to shoot you too. I just shot some zombies near Pavlovo and saw a survivor. I shot the zeds that were chasing him and when he saw they were dead he started running zigzag towards me. I was in a bad position and couldn't run away so I had to kill him in self defence. So when you notice that you are being helped don't ruin it by trying to kill me 'cause if it comes to that I'll get you first.

Edited by Lippisch

They could've just been trying to get within chat-range just to thank you for it.

I mean, if they were armed and saw you, they could've just started shooting at you from where they were.

If they were unarmed, you're a dick for shooting them. What threat are they to you? (No offence. I don't know the situation.)

Edit; Good to know, though, and it's good to hear that at least some people are helping others, even if from a distance.

Edited by Dr621

They could've just been trying to get within chat-range just to thank you for it.

I mean, if they were armed and saw you, they could've just started shooting at you from where they were.

If they were unarmed, you're a dick for shooting them. What threat are they to you? (No offence. I don't know the situation.)

Edit; Good to know, though, and it's good to hear that at least some people are helping others, even if from a distance.

It was about 100 meters when I shot the guy and he did probably not see me yet. He had and AK-74 and he was called rafkaz.

Edited by Lippisch

Oh yeah, I'm going to zig-zag towards you in a friendly manner.

Oh yeah, I'm going to zig-zag towards you in a friendly manner.

Trust me, I do that when I'm playing with friends. If I stop to type, they might shoot at me out of panic. Instead, I don't stop to give myself time to aim, and they'll get the hint that I'm not hostile, but are careful until they are confirmed that it's me.

(I don't use a mic, so no need to point that out.)

You can't shoot while running, you know.

I sometimes like to provide humanitarian sniper cover, but most survivors don't believe my good intentions and work to dislodge/kill me.