Sign in to follow this  
Raino

Ban bug

Вообще не играл в арму две недели , тут приехал увидел что новыйп пачт , ну обновил его и версию игры . Захожу в игру ,меня кикает античит с сообщением что его нужно обновить , ну я свернул игру не выходя из неё , скачал BE Client for Windows (32-bit) с офф сайта , сделал замену . Разворачиваю игру ,захожу на сервер и мне пишет вы получаете бан . Читы не когда не использовал , готов на любые проверки . Хотелось бы услышать объяснения за что я получил бан?

Never played in ARMU two weeks, then came to see that novyyp pacht, well, updated it and the version of the game. I went into the game, I kick cheat with the message that it needs to be updated, so I turned the game from the comfort of it, downloaded the BE Client for Windows (32-bit) from off site, made the change. Unfold the game, I go to the server, and I wrote you get banned. Cheats are not used when there is ready for any inspection. I would like to hear an explanation for what I got banned?

Oh there is a simple fix. Simply place a cow in the fridge, and put it on a spin-dry cycle for 1000 years. Done!

My sentence made more sense I think.

Oh there is a simple fix. Simply place a cow in the fridge, and put it on a spin-dry cycle for 1000 years. Done!

My sentence made more sense I think.

He used google translate xD