UkropyPrivyet

Stole A Car, Found Something Interesting....

A bunch of you in this thread make it seem like he was switching servers to evade death and then sneak up on his pursuers.

Him and his friends were just looking for some fun, you guys need to take a chill pill.

Find fun without exploiting game mechanics. End of story.

He makes it sound like its like...okay. lol "I was just, ya know, server hopping. Its totally a legitimate part of the game. D/c'ing to avoid combat? Oh thats horrible though! We just hop in at the hotspots and kill people, so its cool." What the hell man?

Edited by The Hopper

All server hopping needs a ten minute delay. By the time they server hop, wait 10 minutesand hop back in, wait another ten minutes to get in the combat will probably be over and their cheating asses will have spent 20 minutes "sitting in the corner". The only exceptions to the 10 minute wait should be you just started the game, or a death notice was posted to the server.

The only reason you should leave a server is if the lag is really bad or you actually have to go or want to stop playing...

The only reason you should leave a server is if the lag is really bad or you actually have to go or want to stop playing...

Well I don't want to play when there's no action.... So I left and found action on different servers. Therefore, I did nothing wrong.

:Sadface: :(

Poor people...

You act like anyone is innocent of anything in DayZ. Besides, most people who come to the airfield are the people who just now got the game or didn't have the skill to survive the airfield the first time.

• Like 1