hunter2123

DayZ Public TeamSpeak (512 slots)

Starting to have a bunch of people on a regular basis :D

Best teamspeak that I go on, everyone is friendly to me, even though I'm a squeaker. These are genuinely nice people that won't turn their back on you.

We need more people, so join plz!

Ohohoh time to troll.

Good luck with that sir.

Very polite and well mannered community. Everyone reading this should definitely give it a try!

• Like 1

Found out about the TS through US 1040, its awesome and the admin that talked to me was very nice. I can definitely see this being a very good TS with more people.

Just joined ts for the first time. Im looking forward to finding some cool people to work together with!

I've spent the last few days on this team speak and am confortable saying this is the best DayZ teamspeak i've joined. I've played with four or five different groups of people repairing trucks and utes. This server can have my beans.

Got Banned for "Duping in convo with admins" for Teamspeak and for Dayz Battleye Banned for "Duping/Avoiding Ban" and i have no clue why? Can i get some help here?

Edit1: Got Unbanned from TS turned out it was a 24 hour one so nvm about that.

Edit2: Nvm About this whole thing it was just a 24 hour ban for it all but yes as every one else said it is an awesome TS and Dayz Server

Edited by Solomon20000000

Nothing but good times have been had on this TS.

As the other topic said, we are having a tiny bit of funding isses and have a bit of the money. Should come up soon

Edited by HunterBoy