madmaxm

Looking for 1-2 players - 22+ old (more info. inside)

About us:

We are small group of survivors who shoot on sight (due to exsesive negative expirience).

- Me (Metal 29 old): Extensive CS and CSS carrer, Real life 4+ years professional rifle training.

- Requada - (26 old i think ?): Hardcore player (playing 10++ hours a day).

- Krazz - 24: Competitive background an Hardcore player (playing 10++ hours a day).

A certain degree of maturity and tolerance combined with the necessary straightforwardness whenever needed is what gives shape to this community of friends, joined together by the game. Ranks as such are not present in our group, we always pursue the ideology of "THE ONE". We try to work, battle and evolve as one big individual.

Don't expect from us to be something special, We are normal, custom players who think with our heads and use our past experience into advantage at any given moment.

We are looking for 1 players who are mature, big sense of humor, smart, hardcore. Most welcome would be ex-hardcore players from other fps games. We don't care about your nationaly, gender, race, religion or your gender interests. Becouse once your in the team, your equal.

We are looking for:

- 1-2 players expirienced with rifles.

Pre requirements:

- You played in clans such as arma, cs, css or other games for years.

- You dont have issues with dying in DayZ.

- Large/Medium expirience in team play.

- No cheating, gear whoring, etc.....

- No stuck up or ego. attitude.

- Greater sense of understanding: Humor, sarcaszm, "dark" (english) jokes.

- You have your anger managment issues fixed.

Requirements:

- Older then 22+.

- You have TS3 and a mic.

- Preferbaly from Europe (due to timezones difirence).

- Your atleast 6+ hours online a day.

- Expirience in team play.

- Good english speaker.

- Medium/Large Expirience playing under extreme presure.

Plus:

- Professional gaming background.

- Ability to form new friendships that last years.

- Real life Military background.

If your interested, write down your information in this topic, so i can contact you:

Game Name:

Steam: name:

Time zone:

What i need to know about you, before i contact you:

With kind regards,

Metal

Edited by metalica24

Age: 21 (I hope you can make a very slight exception on ur age rule)

Game Name: Gumzz

Steam: jgribben

Time Zone: UK

Things you may want to know before contacting me -

I have played FPS games in the past, not quite at a pro level, but a high skilled level. I'd consider myself easy to get along with, I follow commands given and do them without delay and to a high standard, I take gaming seriously and never slack.

I can be online for long periods, today for example I have been playing for over 16 hours.

From reading your original post, you guys sound like people i'd want to play with. I just hope you can make the slight exception for my age as I think I would be a great addition to your team.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Gumzz

Invite sent on steam

Edit: can you give me your steam profile ? I just hope i added correct person.

Edited by metalica24

Hey,

Bump from a player who joined with these guys a few days ago. Really fun people who know their stuff. We would love for 1 more person to join us, were doing awesome with 3 but were open to 1 other player who fills all the right boxes.

Edited by kRAZZI