sbats

1.7.2.3 Waiting for host - 94876

Searched the forums, found rolling back to this beta is fixing the issue of waiting for host. I already have the 94876 beta and I am still Waiting For Host. One of my mates has the same issue, tried three of the beta patches and still no go, updated 1.7.2.3 from SIXupdater, torrent, and manually from the mirrors, still no go.

So what is the issue here? Anyone else having this problem and not able to use the roll back miracle cure? Am I supposed to update to the latest beta and rollback for the chance it will work?

If I am getting the Waiting for host problem with 94876 which is supposed to be the fix beta for the issue, what do I do?

Searched the forums, found rolling back to this beta is fixing the issue of waiting for host. I already have the 94876 beta and I am still Waiting For Host. One of my mates has the same issue, tried three of the beta patches and still no go, updated 1.7.2.3 from SIXupdater, torrent, and manually from the mirrors, still no go.

So what is the issue here? Anyone else having this problem and not able to use the roll back miracle cure? Am I supposed to update to the latest beta and rollback for the chance it will work?

If I am getting the Waiting for host problem with 94876 which is supposed to be the fix beta for the issue, what do I do?

I am stilling having the issue. Followed the post you cited as well as others; nothing has worked. I suspect other people are having similar issues as well. Only thing I can say or suggest is hang tight....

Seem to get stuck at "waiting for host" when using the 94945 arma 2 beta patch, Rolled back to 94876 & all fine again.

Sweet for you ATOJAR, I didnt update to 94945 so your fix doesn't apply.

Using 94945 and 1.7.2.3, and doing many people's "guides" I'm still stuck on the "Wait for host" screen.

Hopefully this is resolved soon, I'm bored to tears.

Seem to get stuck at "waiting for host" when using the 94945 arma 2 beta patch, Rolled back to 94876 & all fine again.

Ato? That u from NV News? Regards, Blade.

Sweet for you ATOJAR, I didnt update to 94945 so your fix doesn't apply.

Same here - haven't updated to 94945 either but get stuck at 'Waiting for host' on every server.

All up to date, also stuck. Cant be bothered with roll-backs. Ill just wait until they fix this.

All up to date, also stuck. Cant be bothered with roll-backs. Ill just wait until they fix this.

Thats pretty much my attitude, Its kinda screwed up the single player game too, but w/e im sure it will be no longer than a few days till the next beta patch comes out :)

same here

Jumping on a server running 94945 worked for me. Maybe that beta sin't backwards compatable.

Jumping on a server running 94945 worked for me. Maybe that beta sin't backwards compatable.

This worked for me too. Though ocassionally it has other issues too.

It's possible this is an issue where the servers have to use the same versions. ;o

It seems that a large majority of players are having this issue. An update will more than likely be issued as soon as the Dev team realise and can fix it.

It's rather strange that almost no one can access ANY server and yet it says there are still people playing. Weird.

Also has anyone else had problems with the singleplayer since the latest beta patch and DayZ updates? I can no longer do basic training (fancied doing some heli flying on there)?

Are you making sure you have rolled back Battleye as well?

I think that was a big part of the wait for host problem.

Go to the Battleye site and install the v1.11 .DLL.

I'd try to help more, but I'm actually at work sending this from my Phone.

Same problem here, 94945 and 1.7.2.3 and just updated to 94997 and still stuck with waiting for host, will try rolling back Battleye and to 94876.