Sign in to follow this  
Hashisx

[PSA] STOP MAKING THREADS ABOUT HOW YOU ARE NOW "Deathmatching"

Not this post next one. One just before your first.

Oh, didn't see that one cause that's a great deal shorter and not that far down the page, lol. I see it now.

To be honest, just like I already stated, this thread would just go away eventually once it hits second page. Telling people to stop is futile and rather serves as adding fuel to the fire. Personally, I think the much much more effective way of stopping any undesired behavior is to simply ignore it completely. I highly doubt the hot heads here could figure it out though. Everyone is tooooo easy to bait and will jump at the first chance to call someone else names and act like Mr. tough guy.

Edited by Whattteva

He is still very very off on what this thread is.

but im tired of trying to explain the obvious.

it has nothing to do with bandits..or alpha

ITS ALL ABOUT PEOPLE POSTING HOW NOW THEY ARE GOING TO BE BANDIT BECAUSE THEY GOT KILLED. ....

They think they are better because they like the game as it is for some reason. Liking lack of features or broken features makes them badass or something.

He is still very very off on what this thread is.

but im tired of trying to explain the obvious.

it has nothing to do with bandits..or alpha

ITS ALL ABOUT PEOPLE POSTING HOW NOW THEY ARE GOING TO BE BANDIT BECAUSE THEY GOT KILLED. ....

Yes and all those people posting hate how "free for all deathmatch unless you know the person" is the gamemode of dayz. Why didn't you get it yet?

Edited by SillySil

They think they are better because they like the game as it is for some reason. Liking lack of features or broken features makes them badass or something.

You are still very very wrong.

Reread what i said. It has nothing to do with the game features..

either good troll..or terrible at reading.

Lulz, I'm going to go ahead and walk away now, before you two start lobbing the bombs.

Lulz, I'm going to go ahead and walk away now, before you two start lobbing the bombs.

Am i speaking in some sort of code?

i dont get how he just doesn't understand the nature of the post.

You are still very very wrong.

Reread what i said. It has nothing to do with the game features..

either good troll..or terrible at reading.

Maybe I didn't catch your reasons correctly. But again all those people posting hate how "free for all deathmatch unless you know the person" is the gamemode of dayz. Why didn't you get it yet? Edited by SillySil

Maybe I didn't catch your reasons correctly. But again all those people posting hate how "free for all deathmatch unless you know the person" is the gamemode of dayz. Why didn't you get it yet?

Okay I will give it a try one more time.

NO its not about people posting how they hate how the game has been about teaming up and killing people.

YES its about people coming onto the forums saying " Im going to start shooting on sight" like its the end of the world for us because this guy up and decided he wasnt going to try and be friendly. LIke anyone would care.

get it?

Maybe I didn't catch your reasons correctly. But again all those people posting hate how "free for all deathmatch unless you know the person" is the gamemode of dayz. Why didn't you get it yet?

I'll take a stab here. I think I somewhat understand the situation.

He is trying to tell you that whatever they think is about the game mode is irrelevant to the actual point of this thread, he's just telling them to stop making such threads no matter the reason.

You, while you understand that he's trying to stop people trying to do so, is trying to explain why those people may think that way.. unaware that he really doesn't care to find out such motives.

Ok.... is that a good mediation?

EDIT: Derp, he posted before me!

Edited by Whattteva

Okay I will give it a try one more time.

NO its not about people posting how they hate how the game has been about teaming up and killing people.

YES its about people coming onto the forums saying " Im going to start shooting on sight" like its the end of the world for us because this guy up and decided he wasnt going to try and be friendly. LIke anyone would care.

get it?

I do understand what you are going about. But you are wrong. You think those people complain about other people's behavior. But it's not other people's behavior. It's the gamemode of dayz. People who killed those who make threads didn't choose to play "free for all deathmatch unless you know the person". They have to play it like that or die like those who make those threads.

Edited by SillySil

I do understand what you are going about. But you are wrong. You think those people complain about other people's behavior. But it's not other people's behavior. It's the gamemode of dayz. People who killed those who make threads didn't choose to play "free for all deathmatch unless you know the person". You have to play it like that.

Dude...i get what youre trying to say but it has nothing to do with the OP..that is why i am confused by it.

Dude...i get what youre trying to say but it has nothing to do with the OP..that is why i am confused by it.

Going in circles.

You are telling people to stop making threads complaining about the gamemode of an alpha. Because the behavior they hate (and supposedly complaing about) is supported by the game, not a choice really. It's feedback. Alpha is for hearing feedback. It's like telling people not to report bugs during alpha/beta.

Edited by SillySil

Going in circles.

You are telling people to stop making threads complaining about the gamemode of an alpha. Because the behavior they hate (and supposedly complaing about) is supported by the game, not a choice really. It's feedback. Alpha is for hearing feedback.

No I am not.

I am complaining how people are making a thread stating " Going Bandit".

great troll though

No I am not.

I am complaining how people are making a thread stating " Going Bandit".

great troll though

WTF first you say that you understand what I'm talking about but then you clearly don't. Holy shit. Read my posts again. All those people going "fuck it I'm a bandit now, done trying being friendly" are complaining how that's the only viable way of playing. How many times do I have to explain that?

In other words they are saying "the gamemode of the game is stupid" read between the lines of what they are doing.