Sign in to follow this  
Hashisx

[PSA] STOP MAKING THREADS ABOUT HOW YOU ARE NOW "Deathmatching"

I have been PKing, this is the proper term to use by the way, since playing DayZ from day one.

Now for you carebears and/or noobs out there.

This game is split into two threats. IF YOU DIDNT NOTICE IT ON THE FRONT PAGE.

Zombies

PKers aka Bandits

added picture to make sure you saw this.

Quit posting threads about how youre now a bandit.

Most of been doing its since Day 1 and we dont give a damn.

post-23277-0-46191800-1342248212_thumb.p

• Like 3

Ooh, an angry bandit!

more like

a angry community member.

I have been PKing, this is the proper term to use by the way, since playing DayZ from day one.

Now for you carebears and/or noobs out there.

This game is split into two threats. IF YOU DIDNT NOTICE IT ON THE FRONT PAGE.

Zombies

PKers aka Bandits

added picture to make sure you saw this.

Quit posting threads about how youre now a bandit.

Most of been doing its since Day 1 and we dont give a damn.

I agree.. if you want to work together and survive there is a game called minecraft.

I doubt anyone will listen to him, really lol. It's a futile effort. In a few days to a week, this thread will fade to second page and things will go back to business as usual. Really, people need to realize, the best thing to stop those threads is simply to ignore them and not post anything. You're simply further entertaining the people that keep posting it by replying. If every thread just ends up empty, guess what? people are going to realize no one cares and that posting is just a waste of time and they'd stop doing it on their own.

Some one should make a post about how angry they are about bandits telling care-bares to get over them self's.

Kidding haha, but yeah your right those posts do get annoying.

"Oh no people give negative feedback about a feature/lack of a feature during alpha stage of the game. How can they do that I think the game is perfect as it is! The horror. Please stop!"

"Oh no people give negative feedback about a feature/lack of a feature during alpha stage of the game. How can they do that I think the game is perfect as it is! The horror. Please stop!"

what

the

fuck

are

you

on

about

Welcome to Team deathmatch! There is no consequence for shooting your teammates.

Enjoy.

In all cereal: I don't think anyone cares, they can label it how they please.

Legacy,

I really like you but.......

you totally just ruined this :(

In a good way I hope, because everyone is free to label it how they are... To an extent. I don't want people running around calling it "Butt fuck the faggot DayZ editon" or something incredibly offensive like that.

what

the

fuck

are

you

on

about

Hm you made it seem like you are smart. I guess you were just trying to make yourself look like that. Okay so I'll explain.

The game is in ALPHA stage. That's when try out new things, you add and take away features and see the feedback from the community. Sometimes a game will just lack a feature and the community will talk about it. And so they do. There is nothing wrong with that. You aren't better than them because you like it the way it is. You have your opinion and they have their opinion. Stop being a self-righteous baron.

In a good way I hope, because everyone is free to label it how they are... To an extent. I don't want people running around calling it "Butt fuck the faggot DayZ editon" or something incredibly offensive like that.

how about

" Nazi Bandit Butt Fuck DayZ Deathmatch"

Hm you made it seem like you are smart. I guess you were just trying to make yourself look like that. Okay so I'll explain.

The game is in ALPHA stage. That's when try out new things, you add and take away features and see the feedback from the community. Sometimes a game will just lack a feature and the community will talk about it. And so they do. There is nothing wrong with that. You aren't better than them because you like it the way it is. You have your opinion and they have their opinion. Stop being a self-righteous baron.

you are waaaaaaaaaaay off on this thread.

This is about people who are fed up with dying to players..and then going on the forums making a thread how they are "going bandit"

has nothign to do with suggestions.

so what the fuck are you on about?

Edited by Hashisx

:beans: :emptycan: :emptycan: :emptycan: :emptycan:

• Like 2

... you still don't get it? I have to explain it detail now? I thought I could just give you a generalization. Okay then.

Right now there is only one valid way of playing. Shoot on sight. If you don't, you die. And not sooner or later. You just die. Because everyone else already does that. There are no bandits and survivors. There is "free for all deathmatch unless you are on a teamspeak or something like that with that person" mode in this game. People think it's bullshit and they express it on the forums. It's called, negative feedback. And there is nothing weird or wrong about negative feedback during alpha.

And it doesn't have to be a suggestion. Just "this is bad/wrong" and "something has to be done about x".

Edited by SillySil
  • Like 1

you are waaaaaaaaaaay off on this thread.

This is about people who are fed up with dying to players..and then going on the forums making a thread how they are "going bandit"

has nothign to do with suggestions.

so what the fuck are you on about?

Lol, hate to crash the party, but both of you are wrong. The thread is neither about people complaining about alpha, nor is it about people getting fed up and going bandit. It's actually a thread about people getting fed up with other people that open threads about going bandit (look at the title). So, really, it's a thread complaining about other people complaining.

Edit: LOL... just realized I'm actually quoting OP....

Edited by Whattteva

? I don't care for the term "carebear", but I don't make a fucking big deal out of it.

btw saying you dislike something is like giving me a trolling opportunity served in a silver platter

This thread just got so derailed, even the OP himself forgot what it's about, lol (Refer to my earlier post before this one).

Until there is a specific mechanic to reduce this free for all no one is entitled to start calling names due to ingame player's behavior (except if this does involve cheats/hacks/exploits).

Whining because of random snipers and/or calling everyone carebear is just a waste of bandwitch.

Edited by Andrej Dudev

Lol, hate to crash the party, but both of you are wrong. The thread is neither about people complaining about alpha, nor is it about people getting fed up and going bandit. It's actually a thread about people getting fed up with other people that open threads about going bandit (look at the title). So, really, it's a thread complaining about other people complaining.

Edit: LOL... just realized I'm actually quoting OP....

This is a thread complaining about people complaining how the game is a free for all deathmatch unless you are on a teamspeak with the other guy. Check my previous post

This is a thread complaining about people complaining how the game is a free for all deathmatch unless you are on a teamspeak with the other guy. Check my previous post

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but is this not the post you are referring to?

The way you're responding there is sort of vague and sounds more like you're trying to explain the alpha nature of the game. My mistake, I guess I misunderstood it. I guess the OP would be correct too, since he is referring to his own post, so he can omit the first level of complaint because he himself is the complainant. I only realized that this is his own thread after I checked the quote, lol.

Edited by Whattteva

The way you're responding there is sort of vague and sounds more like you're trying to explain the alpha nature of the game. My mistake, I guess I misunderstood it. I guess the OP would be correct too, since he is referring to his own post, so he can omit the first level of complaint because he himself is the complainant. I only realized that this is his own thread after I checked the quote, lol.

Not this post next one. One just before your first.