Sign in to follow this  
jado

Mass murder on EU20

A few hours ago i was cruising along on my motorbike with my buddy on the back and all of a sudden i died, along with everyone else on the server.The side channel was flooded with deaths,luckily for my friend he aborted the second he saw me die and managed to only sustain minor blood loss and shock.Not sure if it was a bug or someone's idea of a joke but it pissed me off for a bit, i was alive for 10 days prior to this shit but it was getting quite easy so i don't really mind having to start over again. Has anyone encountered this before? I'd like to know if it was a bug or if someone hit a "kill all" button.

Edited by JADO

Sometimes happen. Some people's idea of a clever joke.

One of the major rules of DayZ always was: Don't get too attached to anything.

I remember the days when I used to get mad when I had something pretty awesome such as a M4 CCO or having ALOT of gear. As the guy said above. You eventually don't care anymore.

Sometimes happen. Some people's idea of a clever joke.

One of the major rules of DayZ always was: Don't get too attached to anything.

Kinda hard not to get attached to your gear when it's been with you for so long,my ak74 had served me well through many ambushes R.I.P AK-74 #37645235.

Worst thing that has happened to me was jumping over a fence and then immediately falling through the map. But this takes the cake.

I can asure you it wasn't the admin. I'm sorry you had that experience on our server. Team Rocket does not want us to be able to handle any kind of moderation or assistance in catching cheaters. We are forbidden to kick/ban and we are not allowed access to any usable logs.

/sigh Multipost bug :/

Edited by zogin