Sign in to follow this  
mosscd13

Attention Survivor Groups - Sanctioned Firefight

=HA= is interested in setting up a sanctioned firefight. What I mean by this is we plan on getting most of our members in a single server (our own server if the devs would email me back :P). This should number between 16 and 20ish. We're interested in giving a general area for a serverwide firefight, =HA= vs. whoever else shows up, mostly for video purposes. Anyone interested feel free to post here or PM me. We are looking to do this some time tonight. (3-4 hours from now).

This is the Survivor HQ, most of us spend 95% of our time surviving, and the other 5% defending against reckless bandits who get giggly when they gun down somebody who has been playing for hours, "just for kicks." I hate to think of how you treat your animals at home.

Anyway, maybe you should consider advertising your killing fest to other bandit groups.

This is the Survivor HQ' date=' most of us spend 95% of our time surviving, and the other 5% defending against reckless bandits who get giggly when they gun down somebody who has been playing for hours, "just for kicks." I hate to think of how you treat your animals at home.

Anyway, maybe you should consider advertising your killing fest to other bandit groups.

[/quote']

Bandit Hunter for president 2012!

Not all survivors only like to survive, many focus on hunting bandits.

I think HA should try to start some action with the Rangers, NCR, NWO, or any number of Survivor groups on here.

This is the Survivor HQ' date=' most of us spend 95% of our time surviving, and the other 5% defending against reckless bandits who get giggly when they gun down somebody who has been playing for hours, "just for kicks." I hate to think of how you treat your animals at home.

[/quote']

I fucking love my animals.

You're going to have a bad time with that sentence if you're tired or dyslexic.