Sign in to follow this  
kingfury4

Would this PC be enough?

Hello, I was wondering would the Alien Ware X51 gaming desktop be enough to run ArmA 2?I know that my current PC is not good enough.

Yah, I mean even if you don't want to build it there are many other better priced PC's that'll give you more bang for your buck.

I knew I should have said it in my original post.I have no desire to build a PC as I am near clueless in that area.

Yah, I mean even if you don't want to build it there are many other better priced PC's that'll give you more bang for your buck.

I am not really interested in building a PC.So, what PC would you recommend where I will get more for my money?

Yeah, I'd suggest buying the components and building it yourself/having a friend who knows their stuff help you build it. You can make quite a powerful machine for a fraction of what those guys charge you, and once you understand how to put it together, it's quite simple to open it up and upgrade components.

Ah - in the case I won't be much help... I am utterly clueless in the buying of pre-built PCs ><

Edited by OneSixZeroFive

Yeah, I'd suggest buying the components and building it yourself/having a friend who knows their stuff help you build it. You can make quite a powerful machine for a fraction of what those guys charge you, and once you understand how to put it together, it's quite simple to open it up and upgrade components.

I am probably the most computer savvy of my friends.I have been told many times that building a PC is one of the best choices.But I am clueless when it comes to building one.

I am not really interested in building a PC.So, what PC would you recommend where I will get more for my money?

Go to Newegg. Good deals there plus you can learn something. Do some comparing and research on specific parts. CPU/Video Card are generally the combination of things that need to be looked at most. Don't forget power supply and depending on the CPU you need a decent amount of RAM.

I am probably the most computer savvy of my friends.I have been told many times that building a PC is one of the best choices.But I am clueless when it comes to building one.

I built my first one (I'm on it now :D ) By myself. It's really just this wire goes here, and this one goes here. Now put that there close it up. New pc!

Go to Newegg. Good deals there plus you can learn something. Do some comparing and research on specific parts. CPU/Video Card are generally the combination of things that need to be looked at most. Don't forget power supply and depending on the CPU you need a decent amount of RAM.

Yep, if you are clueless on building a pc newegg has live support and tickets that are replied fast.