Sign in to follow this  
Lepryy

Six Updater Issue.

Ok so first off I have the two games from steam. ARMA II and ARMA II OA. I bought it in the combined ops pack. So I tried to do the manual install of DayZ originally. But then I decided it was too complicated. What was confusing me is which beta patch to use and how I'm supposed to use both the beta AND run the DayZ mod at the same time. So I said screw it, and went to Six Updater instead. I actually ended up installing the beta patch 94444 because every other patch required a login:(... But anyways, I already deleted the @dayz folder I made in the OA folder. So now, when I try to use six, I am granted with this lovely sight: http://gyazo.com/961....png?1342229546 . Yeah. Every single mod says incompatible. I honestly have no clue what to do other than re-install both games which I REALLY don't want to do because it took me about 5 hours of nonstop boredom to download it. Please help, all I want to do is get in the game and play D:

So I guess no one has any suggestions?? Please at least share some thoughts on it I need help here guys :( :blush:

Ok use the six launcher, not the six updater. Then go to options and make sure it has all of your game paths going to the right locations. Since you deleted the DayZ file then make the mod path the same as the arma 2 oa path. Now hit update and let six launcher update and install all the correct files. That should be it. I had some similar issues.