thebrinker72

Fix Vehicles!

In all my weeks of playing DayZ I have barely seen any vehicles. Once a broken helicopter that required endless amount of stuff to fix and one flying in the distance. That's it. Not a single jeep, car, bus or bicycle. Nothing.

It kinda annoys me that we (group of 3) are searching through all of the vehicle spawnpoints on the marked map and still haven't even seen a single vehicle. Not even a broken one.

If it's meant to be like this, I demand change.

If it's a bug or glitch, I demand immediate fix.

As it is now, it's incredibly unrealistic and boring.

Your not really in a position to demand anything you little shit.

• Like 1

If you have any sort of intelligence you are hard done by finding vehicles in old servers, You need to get on a server that has just been setup or hunt for peoples camps. No one puts any camps in the open. So look in the black forest or up north off the map or near a dam. And why the hell did i tell you this now we are gonna get little fags raiding our camps.

Great words. Best example for the majority of people posting in dayz forums ...

Really effective way of impressing how mature you are...

I don't want to raid for other people's stuff or search for some specific servers only to get a vehicle. It shouldn't be allowed to park all of your vehicles and camps outside the map in the first place. That's simply not the sense of the game.

Edited by Zomba

I don't want to raid for other people's stuff or search for some specific servers only to get a vehicle. It shouldn't be allowed to park all of your vehicles and camps outside the map in the first place. That's simply not the sense of the game.

Vehicles degrade very quickly when off the map to the point where it is very time consuming to keep things off map. Rocket has said that this is not the intent of the game, and will be fixed. This is in no way a priority. I find vehicles all the time, just try looking where you would hide a vehicle.

Using a loot map are we.. you must be having fun :)

I used one because I didn't have any fun playing the game before.

Now with map it's the same fun-less game, only with more frustration.

It's really frustrating to see the the "pros" using glitches to get outside the map, hide on impossible places with awesome weapons and equipment, having fun with all the little noobs who haven't got any chance (or fun).

I don't think it should be like that.

Firstly, learn to write properly, your English is shit.

Secondly, there's a difference between making suggestions and demanding something. But then that's probably how you acquired your copy of Arma, by demanding your Daddy gets it for you. It won't work here.

Thirdly, piss off you little shit.

Firstly, learn to write properly, your English is shit.

Secondly, there's a difference between making suggestions and demanding something. But then that's probably how you acquired your copy of Arma, by demanding your Daddy gets it for you. It won't work here.

Thirdly, piss off you little shit.

Don't you recognize how you are only making a fool out of yourself here?

Get lost if you don't have anything to add to the discussion.

Don't you recognize how you are only making a fool out of yourself here?

Get lost if you don't have anything to add to the discussion.

I'm sorry, but his attitude is kind of appropriate due to the fact you demanded something from people who have released something that is free.

You were as rude as he is.

Anyway, if you'd like to find vehicles, head north. I've found a tractor, a clean red car and an abandoned ATV that had 3 steaks and an outstanding sniper rifle on it.