Sign in to follow this  
*Regulator* Tatoo

Basic Day Z Controls

Can someone reply with the basic Day Z controls,for example the main action key,to open doors etc.

I know how to crouch/prone/stand and look over my shoulders.How do I loot open doors and anything else usefull?

Watch some videos on youtube. Its much easier to watch someone do it and explain then it is to write it down.

• Like 1

Can someone reply with the basic Day Z controls,for example the main action key,to open doors etc.

I know how to crouch/prone/stand and look over my shoulders.How do I loot open doors and anything else usefull?

maybe remap your keys to any setting you like ? Just be careful where you put it you don't want to shoot your buddy when you want to bandage or bloodtransfuse him.

play Arma first for a bit, Its hard enough to play Day Z when you know what you're doing, getting used to the clunky controls is a huge disadvantage. Who Knew the actual game is kinda cool too, not just the mod that is in alpha. :P

play Arma first for a bit, Its hard enough to play Day Z when you know what you're doing, getting used to the clunky controls is a huge disadvantage. Who Knew the actual game is kinda cool too, not just the mod that is in alpha. :P

The games actually pretty cool, but the voice acting, oh jesus christ the voice acting, It's fucking horrbile. I love the game but god damn, the voice acting almost makes it unbearably corny, It sounds like 5 dudes in their garage with a mic just overlayed them talking over a game. It's hilariously bad.

The games actually pretty cool, but the voice acting, oh jesus christ the voice acting, It's fucking horrbile. I love the game but god damn, the voice acting almost makes it unbearably corny, It sounds like 5 dudes in their garage with a mic just overlayed them talking over a game. It's hilariously bad.

The voice acting is a bit like the Matrix, after a while you don't even see the green numbers anymore. :D