Sign in to follow this  
half27baked@gmail.com

Admin Duping & ESP on Dallas 69

Hello Dayz,

For my first post on these forums, I'd like to report an admin and his friends for cheating.

Required:

* Server this happened on: Dallas 69 (v1.7.2.3/Beta 94876) [REGULAR][GMT-8] dayzmod.com - Hosted by U.S.S. Achillius, and the Chalas group!

* Time that it happened including your timezone: July 13th, 2012 @ 6:15 PM CST through 6:45 PM CST (Central GMT-6, Texas)

Names of the individuals in question:

Anthony

Alpha-Delta

SetDown

U.S.S. Achillius

* What happened during the incident: I'm driving my ATV around the northern border of the map, and I decided to check my usual spot where I put up tents on other servers (Coords: 073 004 ). Well lo and behold as I approach I hear a UAZ (It's a regular server, I tagged his name as "Alpha-Delta") coming to me from that direction. I stop the engine and watch as it passes by a couple hundred meters away. This gave me my first indication that this site was active.

So I approach with caution from the northwestern side, the good vantage point above the area, and find two guys (Anthony, SetDown) logging in and out repeatedly. The stranger part of it: There were multiples of them standing in the area, looking straight up. The two of them were going through what looked like the backpacks of these "clones" as I will refer to them. I decided it was time to shoot because they were both right next to each other. I killed one and the other combat logged.

Now, let me describe their camp: a Tractor, Ikarus, Ural, and a s1203. About 30 tents, half of them knocked down. Through the tents I found countless weapons, 10+ M4 Silenced weapons, multiples of just about every weapon and lots of (50+ clips) of ammo.

As I'm waiting for my friends to arrive and help me, seeing as the one that combat logged could log back in and jump me at any time, I decided to set myself up on a hill and watch. About 5 minutes pass and U.S.S. Achillius, the admin of the server (his name is in the title), sneaks up on me heading STRAIGHT towards me. I'm watching him for a while and he's being very cautious but crawling RIGHT toward me. At this point I decide to take my shot - but too late - he apparently KNEW where I was and shot just before I. I died. End of story.

These guys looked up to something nefarious, I would strongly recommend the DayZ team look into their actions on their server and look at the logs for my time to see if they were duping.

Optional:

EDIT: Around 9:00PM CST my buddies helped me by picking me up and taking me back to this spot on another server. I then proceeded to join Dallas 69 to take screenshots and destroy this abomination... this jizz stain on dayz' crotch... pics speak for themselves, and my story above corroborates it. And yes, aside from taking a rocket launcher in the tents and a couple clips of silenced STANAG... rest assured this campsite has been completely demolished.

arma2oa2012-07-1321-05-55-61.jpg

arma2oa2012-07-1321-06-00-15.jpg

arma2oa2012-07-1321-06-08-29.jpg

arma2oa2012-07-1321-06-21-24.jpg

arma2oa2012-07-1321-06-51-93.jpg

arma2oa2012-07-1321-06-58-87.jpg

arma2oa2012-07-1321-07-05-97.jpg

arma2oa2012-07-1321-07-11-33.jpg

arma2oa2012-07-1321-07-16-14.jpg\

This next pic was a shot of the "gear" tab when looking at one of the "clone" bodies.

arma2oa2012-07-1321-09-37-71.jpg

And now... The "After" Pic

arma2oa2012-07-1321-14-00-99.jpg

Thanks for your time, I hope I provided enough information to warrant a look.

Edited by shorty27
  • Like 2

words are just words even thou ive heard alotta bad things about some dallas servers your story wont really hold up with out screen shots or video. But mabe some one will catch them in the act

I've been playing on Dallas 69 for a while aswell now, and it doesnt all seem to add up . However i havent found any real proof or anything like that.

words are just words even thou ive heard alotta bad things about some dallas servers your story wont really hold up with out screen shots or video. But mabe some one will catch them in the act

Point is I saw lots of clones. Looks like they were duping something. The DayZ Dev team has the hive's character logs, they could probably take a look and see the duping taking place. Just wanted to pass the message along.

Edited by shorty27

This is actually rather cute.

The fact that you saw bodies that looked like they were frozen could be a glitch in the game. This happens all the time yes sometimes they are lootable. You get that ability in debug plains when players lag out. It happens man. As well as going through their tents you see players that have worked hard to find their gear. This is a ridiculous accusation. I see no substantial proof. This could be more of a possibility if i saw some serious weaponry like 50 as50's. all i see is commonly spawned sd ammo. Leave these players alone.

The fact that you saw bodies that looked like they were frozen could be a glitch in the game. This happens all the time yes sometimes they are lootable. You get that ability in debug plains when players lag out. It happens man. As well as going through their tents you see players that have worked hard to find their gear. This is a ridiculous accusation. I see no substantial proof. This could be more of a possibility if i saw some serious weaponry like 50 as50's. all i see is commonly spawned sd ammo. Leave these players alone.

Like I said they were logging in and out, and these clones with what appeared to be their weaponry were in the bodies. Also, they had a lot of tents set up and seemed to have things sorted pretty well in different tents... It's suspicious and that's why I'm reporting it. You mention it "could be a glitch in the game" well, that's how dupes happen. They are exploits in the game that players abuse for advantage and as Rocket has stated before exploits are bannable offenses. Only problem is, this seems to be the admins and their buddies.

This is worth the look from the DayZ staff in my opinion. That's why I'm posting it, that's why this subforum exists. They will probably be able to easily see if all of these items they accumulated "appeared" out of nowhere in the logs.

Edited by shorty27

Like I said they were logging in and out, and these clones with what appeared to be their weaponry were in the bodies. Also, they had a lot of tents set up and seemed to have things sorted pretty well in different tents... It's suspicious and that's why I'm reporting it. You mention it "could be a glitch in the game" well, that's how dupes happen. They are exploits in the game that players abuse for advantage and as Rocket has stated before exploits are bannable offenses. Only problem is, this seems to be the admins and their buddies.

This is worth the look from the DayZ staff in my opinion. That's why I'm posting it, that's why this subforum exists.

I completely understand the concern that you are expressing because as a player you are given the right to be facing a fair opponent that hasn't been cheating. But when all is said and done there is nothing that can be done until this exploit is fixed. As well as many can agree this exploit has ruined this game. When It comes down to punishment i do not think any should really be administered. I feel the embarrassment that people receive from being called out on the forums page is bad enough. Punishing 4 players for the possibility of using an exploit with no concrete evidence would be unfair. I'm sorry but if you had a video of these players purposely trying to "Dupe" their bodies than that would be a more proper claim. I've seen numerous of these kinds of posts and i state everytime that you simply cannot punish a player due to suspicious activity. As well as today is the 13th of July

Edited by Jtyler1995

This guy does not even know what day it is. IT IS THE 13th NOT THE 17th

That's a good point. I'll edit it. Mistype's can be a pain.

I completely understand the concern that you are expressing because as a player you are given the right to be facing a fair opponent that hasn't been cheating. But when all is said and done there is nothing that can be done until this exploit is fixed. As well as many can agree this exploit has ruined this game. When It comes down to punishment i do not think any should really be administered. I feel the embarrassment that people receive from being called out on the forums page is bad enough. Punishing 4 players for the possibility of using an exploit with no concrete evidence would be unfair. I'm sorry but if you had a video of these players purposely trying to "Dupe" their bodies than that would be a more proper claim. I've seen numerous of these kinds of posts and i state everytime that you simply cannot punish a player due to suspicious activity. As well as today is the 13th of July

Your argument is flawed. That's like saying it's ok for people to combat log, which is apparently a bannable offense and something rocket has personally posted about stating so. I don't see much of a difference between that and this aside from the fact that this could have an effect on a much larger scale. The fact that there is possibly an Admin involved is also something that could be more serious.

However, I won't be playing on that server anymore and it won't effect me much. I'm simply using these forums to provide information to the community and developers. It's obviously here for a reason.

Edited by shorty27

I am not really understanding why my argument is flawed.

I can understand your point of view and the frustration you can feel after witness a possible exploit. But when you provide substantial video evidence. as well as i am not saying combat logging is okay but you yourself should know that considering that you have done it.

"my buddies helped me by picking me up and taking me back to this spot on another server. I then proceeded to join Dallas 69"

This in itself is logging onto another server traveling in order to receive a vantage point on these players and surprising them without them seeing you.

I don't see any names or anything so i don't know how those pictures are gonna actually help out, you should have recorded the whole thing if you claim to see them log out. The pictures you provided is basically the same thing as an accusation by words. I've found 20 STANAG rounds in a box next to the helicopter crash site. If these guys have had camp and been working as a group for a while then obviously they've been raiding and looting stuff which can probably explain why you see like 4 AS50's and an amount of other magazines. Sorry i have nothing against you but you only showed us pictures of weapons, magazines, and vehicles. These guys are a group so finding vehicles won't be that hard, you have no proof of vehicle ESP as well. This type of duplication is common with so many DayZ players, not to mention many of them claim that they do it on DayZ threads again. This problem has been seen a while before the second patch was even announced. First my question is, you died, you came back with a Rangefinder, rocket launcher, M4A1 holo, and every other gears that cannot be obtained simply by just riding back to their base, how is this possible?

Edited by Date

First my question is, you died, you came back with a Rangefinder, rocket launcher, M4A1 holo, and every other gears that cannot be obtained simply by just riding back to their base, how is this possible?

EDIT: Around 9:00PM CST my buddies helped me by picking me up and taking me back to this spot on another server.

I didn't go straight back. There is a 2 hr 15 minute difference between the two periods as I documented. 6:45 PM and then again at 9:00PM. There was some things in between that I came upon. The Grenade Launcher was to blow the vehicles up the fun way, I'd been waiting for the opportunity to try such a thing. Also if you re-read I'll talk about picking up the rocket launcher at the camp itself and you'll see that it shows up halfway through the screenshots. Rest is self explanatory.

I may not have "video evidence" but take note that it's optional in the stickied thread for christ sakes. The important thing is here that I've showed visual and documented time evidence of someone possibly duping with multiple "dead" clones, more than a likely fight would leave, and in awkward positions which makes it suspicious.They can easily check the hive character server for logs with the names and times i've provided to see if any items mysteriously appeared or duplicated. If they are interested in doing so that is their option, I'm merely providing the information.

Edited by shorty27

So what your saying is you used the rocket launcher to blow up the vehicles? I didnt see any ammunition within your gear to show that.

Actually the fact that i have spoken to the admin that you infact have been in question for possible hacks and duping on the server in the past 2 weeks. Your have provided insufficient evidence as well as ignored several claims from other players that have made accusations towards you.

As your posts progress your story seems to fade off and doesnt add up. Everything seems to be fishier and fishier and things are being added to your story

Edited by Jtyler1995
  • Like 1

So what your saying is you used the rocket launcher to blow up the vehicles? I didnt see any ammunition within your gear to show that.

Actually the fact that i have spoken to the admin that you infact have been in question for possible hacks and duping on the server in the past 2 weeks. Your have provided insufficient evidence as well as ignored several claims from other players that have made accusations towards you.

You're obviously a friend of this admin. I used the Grenade Launcher to destroy the vehicles which I brought with me from storage. I picked the Rocket Launcher up at this camp shown above. I've only been on this server a few times, mostly since Monday because my usual servers have not updated fully yet. You bloviate all over my thread about proper evidence and then throw hackusations back at me? Fuck you, buddy. I'm going to go do something more productive with my time now, I've provided the evidence to the developers and that's what matters. I don't need to get into a pissing contest with someone defending his friends.

Edited by shorty27

You still have made no claim to several questions made to you.

The fact that you used the rocket launcher is utter bullshit.

Yes to come to terms i'm very good friends with the admin and many of these players.

The fact that your getting all heated up because i know your lying because i know for a fact that the rocket launcher has no ammo. because we used the one ammmo we had ages ago. We take pride in the fact that we have been gathering these supplies for weeks on end. Im not going to have a pissing match with you over something i know you've lied about. In your claim above you stated you just had died. You were able to acquire yet another range finder and all military grade gear in a matter of 2 hours and 15 minutes. When you had died before that and lost a rangefinder to us which we added to our collection. Although this is funny because you server hopped on top of us. (Combat logging) yet your calling shit on these group of hard working players that have worked effortlessly to gather all these things that you destroyed. This thread is utter bullshit. I think if anything you have made yourself look like and ass and put yourself under suspicion for miraculously coming back after 2 hours with high grade military rare spawns.

You still have made no claim to several questions made to you.

The fact that you used the rocket launcher is utter bullshit.

Yes to come to terms i'm very good friends with the admin and many of these players.

The fact that your getting all heated up because i know your lying because i know for a fact that the rocket launcher has no ammo. because we used the one ammmo we had ages ago. We take pride in the fact that we have been gathering these supplies for weeks on end. Im not going to have a pissing match with you over something i know you've lied about. In your claim above you stated you just had died. You were able to acquire yet another range finder and all military grade gear in a matter of 2 hours and 15 minutes. When you had died before that and lost a rangefinder to us which we added to our collection. Although this is funny because you server hopped on top of us. (Combat logging) yet your calling shit on these group of hard working players that have worked effortlessly to gather all these things that you destroyed. This thread is utter bullshit. I think if anything you have made yourself look like and ass and put yourself under suspicion for miraculously coming back after 2 hours with high grade military rare spawns.

I don't know if you noticed yet but the M4A1 Holo has a grenade launcher underbarrel, and is the "launcher" i've been referring to the whole time. There was plenty of ammo in my pistol slot which I had brought just for the occasion of making a big boom.

It's unfeasible to think I don't have storage and friends to help me out with gear, yet it's feasible to you to have all of this massive storage sitting around and some suspicious looking "clones" at your camp, which you have now admitted to? Let me go back and quote your original post here:

The fact that you kept your bias hidden until your 4th or 5th post is also an obvious form of deception. Funny how you were willing to give your opinion in your original post that "punishment shouldn't be administered" yet failed to provide your association with your friends... I mean buddy.. you're just digging a deeper hole for yourself here

Edited by shorty27

I could not care less whether you have a well geared group of friends. But as soon as you run into another well geared group of people you start flashing around all these accusations and calling out a server admin and saying he is cheating? I mean you really are quite the character. i wasn't hiding who i was at all. I am a friend of a few of the fellows in this group. I do not play with them but i do know many of them. I am not saying anyone is innocent or guilty. At the same time you have reedited almost all of your posts to fit your story. Which is why i called you out on it. But like i said i am not having a pissing match over false accusations. Especially with how buggy this game is bodies glitch out all the time. Everyone knows that. When people log out sometimes they lag out. Shit happens dude. and to blame these people for hacks when something like this can be simply explained with bad connection to the server or an accidental disconnect.

Correction. You have edited all of your posts after being called out on your shit every single time except this post right here.

I have now updated this report with screenshots that I went back and took.. then destroyed the camp.

I could not care less whether you have a well geared group of friends. But as soon as you run into another well geared group of people you start flashing around all these accusations and calling out a server admin and saying he is cheating? I mean you really are quite the character. i wasn't hiding who i was at all. I am a friend of a few of the fellows in this group. I do not play with them but i do know many of them. I am not saying anyone is innocent or guilty. At the same time you have reedited almost all of your posts to fit your story. Which is why i called you out on it. But like i said i am not having a pissing match over false accusations. Especially with how buggy this game is bodies glitch out all the time. Everyone knows that. When people log out sometimes they lag out. Shit happens dude. and to blame these people for hacks when something like this can be simply explained with bad connection to the server or an accidental disconnect.

Ok, so for my last post, I'm going to try and lay out the fundamental issues that were wrong here:

I provided clear evidence of possible dupes with dead cloned bodies. I have also done my best to stick around and provide as much information as possible. Unfortunately I don't have the forum warrior prowess as you, nor the dedication, I require editing and rereading and such to get my point across as well to elaborate in positions that needed so. I haven't used the edit to remove anything, only to add stuff. You're really starting to reach for the bottom of the barrel. Plus, If you look at my edit timestamps, they are never done after my next post except for the July 17th-July13th edit, which is clearly documented in the posts.

On top of everything else, it means fuck all what you or I think, it is what the DayZ team ultimately thinks that matters. I'm happy enough to leave it up to them which is what I'm doing. Goodnight, it's been a pleasure arguing with you.

Edited by shorty27

I can endorse shorty27 on the fact that he thinks is duping, as I admit to doing it once before on another character back and forth between servers. The bodies get stuck in this poase as you log out and then when you come back after exploiting the game, your body is considered dead and lootable. It's a duplication glitch well known now.

• Like 2

Correction. You have edited all of your posts after being called out on your shit every single time except this post right here.

Location: Texas. This person obviously plays on this server and it trying to defend it. He may even help out with the server. Have a good day.

Why am I dragged into this? THIS IS NOT EVEN MY BASE! And I can prove to the Dev team( but only them) of the location of my base, I was asked on TS to help out a few friends because some "hacker" was always following them, and always knew where their base was, so I gladly came, I was close by, and thought I'd come have a look. First off I was not even heading towards you, nor did I know that you were up that cliff, I was not heading towards you, but rather I was heading towards the base in hope to find this "esp hacker" looting the base, and as I was crawling by the base I was holding alt, and looking around, and suddenly I see you up the hill, with no such thing as protection around you, and you were flipping side ways to do god knows what, so I took the shot, and no I don't have ESP hacks! If I had some, why the hell would I crawl to the base in the first place? I would already be on the hill by your hill and sneak up behind you and kill you, I won’t come crawling in front of you! And I never was even crawling to you! Your hiding tactics were horrible, and if you already saw me crawling towards you... WHY DID YOU NOT SHOOT?

Now regarding the Duping, as soon as I killed you, I went back to see that base, and I saw 2 people dead, no standing bodies! Now if I had seen a duped body, which I have already seen many times, in the NW, Starry, Cherno, Elektro, and Berezino, not just on the server, but on many servers, ever since the update, it must of been a 1.7.2.2 glitch, or the new mod glitch, now if your accusing me of having duped those bodies, why did you not "study body" it will show you the person’s name, you could of taken a screen shot, and I would of been more than happy to investigate the situation even more. But throwing accusations at some of these guys, and I, over a body that looks like it cloned, in the same area, just a few meters away in the pic you provided, also regarding those bodies, why did I not see them when I logged on earlier, nor before that? When I finished killing you? I asked another friend to come in, and also have a look at the area, and just make sure no one is around the base, and he himself, did not see any sort of suspicious activity, yes both of our bases found a lot of vehicles, but it is 100% legit, because I myself found a lot of those vehicles, and retrieved most of those with a couple of other guys.

Now the pictures of you looking into the tents, now that is another story, so your telling me, that the amount of water they had in those tents is wrong? The amount of ammo is wrong? And having 1 M4A1 CCO SD is wrong? And 4 AS 50’s is wrong? If they had duped these things don't you think they'd have about 20 more of all these guns?

Now I tried to see how to dupe on the forums, and no one has posted anything related to duping, other than the already fixed ones. If you had come by, and taken a video of these guys doing it in person, or pictures of them looting it, Id happily investigate it more, because it is worth investigating! I will myself ask these guys in person right after they come online, and see what the issue is from their side, but you should watch out on who you blame, because I have said clearly many times "please record your DayZ story" because sometimes, there is that moment, that you catch a cheater. Now I myself am trying to set a Stream up, and you can have a look of some of the adventures I have with some of these guys! but my computer is acting a bit gay at the moment, and I can't set up a stream channel, but Fraps is killing my HDD space, so I'm looking for alternatives like Dxtory, but there have been in many instances where someone has literally spawned in-front of me, and killed me, some where people find me from 1000 meters away, while I'm hiding behind a tree, it happens, but I have no proof to prove all this, so I won’t start throwing accusations at any random person, even though he was there.

Let me also remind you that, yes there are still many bugs happening with the new updates, but it will be fixed, this must of all happened after the patch, and I'm sure Rocket, and the devs are aware of it, I will most probably send a post in the dev bug report forum, that if it is still possible for bodies to dupe, and if there are.. What will be done to stop them, Rocket has posted a few hours ago, that he is concentrating more on the main server, and how it handles connections first, then secondly he will handle the exploit/hack problems, patience is what everyone needs now, and not start spamming on every little detail, now I myself won’t pay about $40 per month to run this server, just to hack/exploit, I could of used that money to fund a hack if I wanted, but no! I'd rather use it, so that I can handle these issues myself, and so that I can ban those hackers myself, and not have to go through a long process of who has enough proof.

Now if you are suspecting me of using exploits/esp hacks, please let the Dev team know, and I completely give myself to investigation if you feel that I am not being a good admin, or if I don’t follow rules... because in many instances I found, people blame admins for every little problem, then blame the Dev team for every big problem..

I won’t say much more, but one more thing! I don't have control over duping, nor can I check logs on who dupes, and who doesn't, I just ban hackers, and try to administrate the game to you guys, so that you can play, and not have hackers around, now as I am writing this, a few guys just spotted a heli, with a guy named jason driving it, I can't even ban him right now, because they have no proof of jason, so I urged all of them to start recording it so that I can easily ban these guys, if I had seen him personally, this guy would of got banned on the first second I see him, that is what we admins do! We run the server for you guys, but also police the server, there are some bad admins there I admit, but if you have, or had a problem with Dallas 69, please come to me, and at least let me know first !But anyways I will have a talk with everyone on TS!

Good day,

Ach out!

Edited by Achillius

Why am I dragged into this? THIS IS NOT EVEN MY BASE! And I can prove to the Dev team( but only them) of the location of my base, I was asked on TS to help out a few friends because some "hacker" was always following them, and always knew where their base was, so I gladly came, I was close by, and thought I'd come have a look. First off I was not even heading towards you, nor did I know that you were up that cliff, I was not heading towards you, but rather I was heading towards the base in hope to find this "esp hacker" looting the base, and as I was crawling by the base I was holding alt, and looking around, and suddenly I see you up the hill, with no such thing as protection around you, and you were flipping side ways to do god knows what, so I took the shot, and no I don't have ESP hacks! If I had some, why the hell would I crawl to the base in the first place? I would already be on the hill by your hill and sneak up behind you and kill you, I won’t come crawling in front of you! And I never was even crawling to you! Your hiding tactics were horrible, and if you already saw me crawling towards you... WHY DID YOU NOT SHOOT?

Now regarding the Duping, as soon as I killed you, I went back to see that base, and I saw 2 people dead, no standing bodies! Now if I had seen a duped body, which I have already seen many times, in the NW, Starry, Cherno, Elektro, and Berezino, not just on the server, but on many servers, ever since the update, it must of been a 1.7.2.2 glitch, or the new mod glitch, now if your accusing me of having duped those bodies, why did you not "study body" it will show you the person’s name, you could of taken a screen shot, and I would of been more than happy to investigate the situation even more. But throwing accusations at some of these guys, and I, over a body that looks like it cloned, in the same area, just a few meters away in the pic you provided, also regarding those bodies, why did I not see them when I logged on earlier, nor before that? When I finished killing you? I asked another friend to come in, and also have a look at the area, and just make sure no one is around the base, and he himself, did not see any sort of suspicious activity, yes both of our bases found a lot of vehicles, but it is 100% legit, because I myself found a lot of those vehicles, and retrieved most of those with a couple of other guys.

Now the pictures of you looking into the tents, now that is another story, so your telling me, that the amount of water they had in those tents is wrong? The amount of ammo is wrong? And having 1 M4A1 CCO SD is wrong? And 4 AS 50’s is wrong? If they had duped these things don't you think they'd have about 20 more of all these guns?

Now I tried to see how to dupe on the forums, and no one has posted anything related to duping, other than the already fixed ones. If you had come by, and taken a video of these guys doing it in person, or pictures of them looting it, Id happily investigate it more, because it is worth investigating! I will myself ask these guys in person right after they come online, and see what the issue is from their side, but you should watch out on who you blame, because I have said clearly many times "please record your DayZ story" because sometimes, there is that moment, that you catch a cheater. Now I myself am trying to set a Stream up, and you can have a look of some of the adventures I have with some of these guys! but my computer is acting a bit gay at the moment, and I can't set up a stream channel, but Fraps is killing my HDD space, so I'm looking for alternatives like Dxtory, but there have been in many instances where someone has literally spawned in-front of me, and killed me, some where people find me from 1000 meters away, while I'm hiding behind a tree, it happens, but I have no proof to prove all this, so I won’t start throwing accusations at any random person, even though he was there.

Let me also remind you that, yes there are still many bugs happening with the new updates, but it will be fixed, this must of all happened after the patch, and I'm sure Rocket, and the devs are aware of it, I will most probably send a post in the dev bug report forum, that if it is still possible for bodies to dupe, and if there are.. What will be done to stop them, Rocket has posted a few hours ago, that he is concentrating more on the main server, and how it handles connections first, then secondly he will handle the exploit/hack problems, patience is what everyone needs now, and not start spamming on every little detail, now I myself won’t pay about $40 per month to run this server, just to hack/exploit, I could of used that money to fund a hack if I wanted, but no! I'd rather use it, so that I can handle these issues myself, and so that I can ban those hackers myself, and not have to go through a long process of who has enough proof.

Now if you are suspecting me of using exploits/esp hacks, please let the Dev team know, and I completely give myself to investigation if you feel that I am not being a good admin, or if I don’t follow rules... because in many instances I found, people blame admins for every little problem, then blame the Dev team for every big problem..

I won’t say much more, but one more thing! I don't have control over duping, nor can I check logs on who dupes, and who doesn't, I just ban hackers, and try to administrate the game to you guys, so that you can play, and not have hackers around, now as I am writing this, a few guys just spotted a heli, with a guy named jason driving it, I can't even ban him right now, because they have no proof of jason, so I urged all of them to start recording it so that I can easily ban these guys, if I had seen him personally, this guy would of got banned on the first second I see him, that is what we admins do! We run the server for you guys, but also police the server, there are some bad admins there I admit, but if you have, or had a problem with Dallas 69, please come to me, and at least let me know first !But anyways I will have a talk with everyone on TS!

Good day,

Ach out!

Thanks for providing your side of the story. You claim you didn't see any duped bodies at the campsite? Well, that can help the devs when they look at the logs. I can guarantee you they were there just as in my screenshots. How do you think they got there? Do you think I, without a Ghillie Suit, somehow cloned these bodies just to frame you? Well, as said before, if the DayZ team is interested by the information I provided (with clear screenshot evidence of the dupe taking place by SOMEBODY) they can easily look and see who it is with all of the documentation I provided. I don't think I'd be stupid enough to get myself banned.

Let me emphasize something from your post, and here's a direct quote:

Now I tried to see how to dupe on the forums, and no one has posted anything related to duping, other than the already fixed ones. If you had come by, and taken a video of these guys doing it in person, or pictures of them looting it, Id happily investigate it more, because it is worth investigating! I will myself ask these guys in person right after they come online, and see what the issue is from their side, but you should watch out on who you blame, because I have said clearly many times "please record your DayZ story" because sometimes, there is that moment, that you catch a cheater.

You didn't have too look too hard, someone was kind enough to come in here and explain in in this thread in not so descriptive terms (thanks xhalek) how your friends were doing this. And to be honest, after seeing an admin involved, I really thought I should report this.

I can endorse shorty27 on the fact that he thinks is duping, as I admit to doing it once before on another character back and forth between servers. The bodies get stuck in this poase as you log out and then when you come back after exploiting the game, your body is considered dead and lootable. It's a duplication glitch well known now.

Also, your buddy Anthony combat logged which is strictly against your server rules from the MOTD messages. But I guess you'll justify it by saying, "It's ok to combat log if WE think we're being attacked by an ESP hacker".

Obvious friends defending each other is obvious from this thread. your friend Jtyler has already pretty much admitted this exploit happened and, in not so many words, implied that it's not a big deal and they "shouldn't be punished" for exploiting. You're the admin on the server... your friends are duping... pretty suspicious behavior in my opinion.

Edited by shorty27