Sign in to follow this  
okano666@hotmail.co.uk

BAF OFFROAD not in game anymore?

Is this with the latest update? I've just updated my server and we have a baf so i'll tell you soon if ours is there :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Yeah it was there in 1.7.1.5 our server updated tonight to 1.7.2.3 and the BAF is gone.

Noone stole it they didnt have time to. An ATV is there so i know vehicles are working just the BAF seems to have dissapeared.

Let me know if yours is there mate

Shame we had loads of gear in the BAF oh well.

Maybe has something to do with the normal Arma II vehicles being banned now when the server loads up so hackers cant spawn them in.

I guess something messed up and the BAF Offroad is now a banned vehicle

Has it gone on your server aswell Jai ?

Edited by okano

Yeah mine went missing to :(

Have you tried giving the server a quick restart? Vehicles (and tents) might not spawn in after server restarts/updates. Another restart often does the trick..

Of course, if you have no (in)direct control of the server, you will just have to wait it out till they decide to do a restart again befopre you know for sure.

All "MiIlitary Offroaders" (the BAF Landrovers) have been removed from the game, I suspect this was unintended.

They vanished during build 1.7.2

Edited by Macenzie

Shame we had loads of gear in the BAF oh well.

Maybe has something to do with the normal Arma II vehicles being banned now when the server loads up so hackers cant spawn them in.

I guess something messed up and the BAF Offroad is now a banned vehicle

Has it gone on your server aswell Jai ?

Well, one of my guys drove to our camp and didn't say ours was missing, I'm about to go on and check myself though.

If they all have been wiped then I'm pretty annoyed, I kept my server on 1.7.1.5 for ages then got forced to update it tonight >:(

Well, one of my guys drove to our camp and didn't say ours was missing, I'm about to go on and check myself though.

If they all have been wiped then I'm pretty annoyed, I kept my server on 1.7.1.5 for ages then got forced to update it tonight >:(

Same mate didnt get a choice. I had kept 1.7.1.5 until things were fixed. Got forced an update at around 9pm BST I wasnt even home and server was down for an hour or so. When i got home the server had updated itself :| now the BAF vehicles are gone...

Have you tried giving the server a quick restart? Vehicles (and tents) might not spawn in after server restarts/updates. Another restart often does the trick..

Of course, if you have no (in)direct control of the server, you will just have to wait it out till they decide to do a restart again befopre you know for sure.

Yeah the other vehicles are there mate its just the BAF and no restarts dont fix the BAF Offroad. Im aware sometimes all vehicles and tents vanish on a restart sometimes, they come back after another. But its not select vehicles its either all of them or none of them.

I can Just confirm the BAF Offroad is gone im not sure about any others

Yeah ours is gone..

Well we were all driving around in the Ural when it went down for us :D