Sign in to follow this  
rosaparxxx

Your first death!

I'll start:

I fell off some goddamn stairs :(

Edited by Durken

To a ladder of coarse, this was way when the mod first came out.

Sadly I have fell off builds, doors killed me, random super zeds. Really everything in this game has killed me besides players.

I don't remember what city. It was the very first night I played. No idea what was going on. It was night time. There was a unique yellow house you could enter, (it's the only one i've seen like that now) and I was convinced there was a zombie behind a friend of mine.

I actually shot my friend and killed him. (oopseh.)

I hear on vent someone else said "There's a bandit outside, a bandit just killed garful, get in get in" and they shut the door.

I say "Wtf you shut the door on me" and the second I open the door and they say "THERE HE IS SHOOT HIM" and I am like "are you shooting me?? I'm dead now." and they said "You had bandit skin, WTF"

And that was my first death.

my first death?I was in very bad shape, with low blood and shaking in pain so i just let zombies to kill me.

Suicide "respawned".... low health everything was gray and shaking. I was passing out about every 30-50 yards. Didn't know much about the game or what I needed to be doing. Decided it would be easier to learn if I could actually do things.

I tried to crawl through the doorway of the first house saw. I got stuck and in my attempts to get up, broke both of my legs. I crawled back outside, through some gardens and got shot in the head by a silent bandit. Bastard.

I was on top of the fire station roof after I had found a lee enfield. I sat up there for awhile just sniping zed, and then someone shot at me. I freaked out and dropped to prone for awhile. It seemed silent, so I was going to stand up. Instead of 'c', I hit 'v', and I did a little hop over the roof edge and fell to my death. I always wondered if the guy who shot at me saw my idiocy.

Either an unarmed zombie death on the beach, or sitting on top of an industrial smokestack with a dinnerbell trying to be friendly.

Can't remember.

Died in Elektro.

Found a warehouse and decided to loot it, and found a Makarov mag. I then proned my way out, and made it to a gas station, where I found a Makarov.

Feeling invincible, I went and shot a zombie, reigning hell itself upon me, and causing me to die.

Well, my first death has no real "good" story behind it. I saw a guy when I spawned, couldn't figure out how to chat so I just shot at him. He killed me.

Second death, I had partnered up with some guy and we were going into cherno. We both had winchesters. He told me to cover him while we went afk, so I did that. I chatted in side "I doubt I'd last a minute without this guy". As soon as he got back, he suddenly disconnected. I waited a bit longer then decided to explore the city more. I aggro a zombie, which then runs up to me and knocks me out in one hit.

The first other player i ever saw opend fire on me with a makarov (this was back when we got a gun om spawn), I in turn returnd fire and got an extremely lucky headshot but I was to badly injured an bled to death with a broken leg.

First time I played, saw a building, went in there, turn around to a face full of zombies. I didn't know how to be sneaky

I got ran over by an SUV. I lost consciousness because of it. When I came to, the passenger got out and shot me in the head. I was a fresh spawn too.

Bled out after fighting with zombies and breaking leg from falling too high. I never thought I would break my leg from such a short drop but I did. Now in retrospect, if you dropped from that height in real life your legs would probably break :)

My first death was to dehydration..

while it sucked to die from not being able to find any water, I suppose the fact that i survived long enough to dehydrate on my first try is a +. :P

Spawned in and started checking an industrial area way off away from towns. Aggroed a zombie and it hit me and started me bleeding. I killed it then had no idea on how to bandage myself. FRANTICALLY i started clicking and doing all sorts of weird things to my inventory. Ended up dropping my bandages and since it went away I figured I had bandaged myself...

Died a few mins later.

This was many many many playsessions ago. Was a great session even though it only lasted less than 10 mins.

Swan-dive off the radio tower at green mountain, thinking i was safe from Zs after climbing the ladder not knowing that them mischievous Zs could also climb.. That was back in early april.

First death, I got killed by a ghoster.

Died of thirst, I could not find any food or water and I was not aware I could respawn. It was a very slow and painful-to-watch death.

Several months ago, on a version long since removed....

I was on the docks of either Elektro, or Cherno, sneaking around, not sure what the "H E double hockey sticks" I was doing. I killed a few infected while looking in some of the industrial buildings for loot, when I heard gun shots and decided to climb up one of the big cranes for a better view.

As I was climbing up onto one of the platforms I saw some feet hanging off to the side, so I decides to go have a looksie. As soon as I get onto the platform I see a guy in military garb (the old bandit skin) prone on the platform facing the other direction. I open fire, server lags, he turns around and starts shooting back, he falls off the platform to his death, I bleed out and die.....I didn't know how to use bandages yet.