Sign in to follow this  
IzYouFaggot

Hamburgled

Well, i've noticed you can open anyone's backpack without them noticing (evil face). So it could be awesome if you could actually pickpocket people in this game without conflict. To allow this I only want these minor changes:

Going slow while crouched is far quieter than any alternative, allowing us to reach players.

The player's coyote bag should have a different shape depending on the amount of loot in it. Empty? Make it flat. Full? Have items strapped at the bag.

Tranq gun or tasee, to knock someone out temporarily (im thinking 10 sec) and steal their loot

If you manage to sneak up on someone and open their pack, You can take stuff out of it with no issues.

I know that cus i've succeed in such, im just trying to make it easier to do that. Most of times it's hard to approach an unfriendly player without him shooting you. I wanted to allow that without it becoming to easy

Edited by IzYouFaggot

You can already steal peoples loot.. wtf are you tlaking about.. have you even ever logged into the game are you a darkfall forum troll thats lost?

You can already steal peoples loot.. wtf are you tlaking about.. have you even ever logged into the game are you a darkfall forum troll thats lost?

He knows this he just wants it to be easier for him ;)

I've taken stuff from people's backpacks with no problem... their fault for standing there afk.

I've taken from a non afk neutral player. However it would be awesome if you could approach a camping player without him noticing and steal from him without getting shot in the face.

I've taken from a non afk neutral player. However it would be awesome if you could approach a camping player without him noticing and steal from him without getting shot in the face.

You can, its called not being caught doing so!

You can have a makeshift tranq gun if you shoot a player in the knee or something, getting him to pass out, then bandage his wounds and leave a morphine shot when you're done looting.

Nope. You wouldn't have the time to loot + bandage wounds + drop morphine before the guy wakes up. Plus, when he wakes up he's going to be coming for you.

Nope. You wouldn't have the time to loot + bandage wounds + drop morphine before the guy wakes up. Plus, when he wakes up he's going to be coming for you.

You could take his gun and enslave him no? :D