N3vDawg

Addon 'dayz_code' requires addon on 'CABuildingparts'

When starting up Dayz I get the error message,"Addon 'dayz_code' requires addon on 'CABuildingparts'" Any idea how to fix this?

I also get an error when joining servers. Something that has to do with deleted.chenarus or something like that.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2421&highlight=CABuildingparts

I get "You can not play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.cherarus" when trying to join any server.

- Make sure you launch the game as 'Combined Operations' and NOT 'Operation Arrowhead' when launching from STEAM.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2421&highlight=CABuildingparts

I get "You can not play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.cherarus" when trying to join any server.

- Make sure you launch the game as 'Combined Operations' and NOT 'Operation Arrowhead' when launching from STEAM.

It's not from steam. It's a retail copy from amazon's download app.

I'm getting this message also.

Just bought A2: OA only, do I need the base game to make this work, cause every server I join, I just get that message & kicked back to the lobby!

Thanks

mickyfen

You also need the base game to play DayZ, you can use Arma 2 free, but that will require some extra leg work, and you will have crappy textures.

As far as the CABuildingparts issue, please refer to the sticky guide to get the Amazon.com version working in combined ops.

Move your addons folder from your Arma 2 into your Arma: OA Folder. it should look like this:

arma2oa.jpg

I had the same problem, and this fixed it. Hope it does for you too.

Move your addons folder from your Arma 2 into your Arma: OA Folder. it should look like this:

arma2oa.jpg

I had the same problem' date=' and this fixed it. Hope it does for you too.

[/quote']

Thanks for this, it worked!

However I seem to have an issue with my inventory now. When I right click on an item the selection box goes to behind the inventory, so I can only use items located in the far right side of the inventory. It looks like this:

2012_05_23_00003.jpg

The main menu doesn't look like Arrowhead anymore, it looks like this:

2012_05_23_00005.jpg

Is that supposed to happen?