JustDenDimi

My friend logged in to 1.7.2.2 and lost his gear

Hey,

Me and 2 of my friends were about to play DayZ and noticed that there was an update, we download it only to find that all the servers were greyed out.

One of them proceeded to join a server and had his screen fade out into darkness, and the other one spawned on the beach, without any of his gear.

Now my question is: Did he lost all his stuff, or will he get it back somehow?

On Mibbit #DayZ IRC they say that some of the people that logged in to 1.7.2.2 lost all their stuff and others didn't.

GreetZ

Me - JDD

PS: We did already download 1.7.2.3 atm but I'm to scared to log in and lose my gear to.

I GOT A FIX: https://twitter.com/...898837016780803

Rocket just posted on twitter that all the character from 41177 were transferred to a new server, just go into a server, click respawn, then abort join a new server an you will have all your gear back.

Edited by JustDenDimi

i can confirm this. i tried to login a few hours ago when i downloaded 1.7.2.2 with the Six Launcher. Its hard to find a server running this Version, but i gladly found one.

i logged in and freshly spawned at the beach... i did not log in since yesterday and its pretty impossible that someone shot me.

kinda sad... m14 with 12 mags gone, NV Goggles, GPS, toolbox... everything gone now? maybe an admin can reset my position to yesterday?

Well, i downloaded 1.7.2.3 too now and tried a few other servers to make sure i didnt pick one server not connected to the hive by mistake. Still at the beach...

Player ID: 1987970

Name: Asuma

damn patches :/

Edit: I Downgraded to 1.7.2 and i got my stuff back, as McTashio said. Iam afraid of using the sixlauncher update 1.7.2.3 now :/ what do?

Edited by ForbiddenArtist

Same happened to me, but I downgraded back to 1.7.2 and got it all back. You might want to try it too if you want your stuff back.

• Like 1

Wilderness, in shock, inventory *completely* empty :(