Xbitsweden

I'm sorry for raiding your camp at US 441

Ok, so I was running around lost in the woods..didn't know where I was..then I see this red tractor in a distance.

So I start crouch-walking towards the tractor then I see another car, an offroad pickup..A white one. Which was more intresting for me than an old tractor, so I slowly walk towards the pickup, checking my six and being really cautios. Then I see like three tents, I slowly approach them..

I loot them one by one. Finding all my dream gear. 2 ghillie suits, 4 NVG's, alot of weapons including ammunition..and some other stuff.

So I start packing the pickup while telling my friends of the treasure I just found.

One of my friends is like a horny squirrle all over me, telling me to pick him up and drive him to the camp. So I did. When we came back to the camp we found this four-door red car by some trees. So we fill it up and gets the fuck out of there to meet up with another friend.

So I'm sorry for raiding your camp at US 441 about 22.00 (UTC+01.00). Thx for all the gear though.

One more thing, were you the guys chasing us with an vehichle? Then stopping right behind us and firing at us with some sniper or/and an AK?

Edit: I also hid the tractor (sorry), and I stole your GPS(sorry for that too).

Edited by Xbitsweden

Ooo where was this?

All I will say is that I found the camp inside the woods. I know the coordinates.

The owners of the camp should notice if they've lost three cars. One white offroad-pickup, one red car and one red tractor that I hid.

You made my day!

Thank you sir.

I would of been PISSED!

Serves them right though for making it obvious that the circus was in town

Well, It was pretty well hidden.

I would've also been pissed, and I probably will when someone finds my camp.

Edited by Xbitsweden

Who cares? Congrats, you popped your DayZ cherry. You're not longer a virgin. At least you sound like you just had sex for the first time. Big flippin' woohoo dude.

Meanwhile in real life, I've jumped out of hundreds of aircraft, including helicopters (you know those things you try so hard to find in DayZ). You're incredible accomplishment has put me to so much shame.

• Like 2

Who cares? Congrats, you popped your DayZ cherry. You're not longer a virgin. At least you sound like you just had sex for the first time. Big flippin' woohoo dude.

Meanwhile in real life, I've jumped out of hundreds of aircraft, including helicopters (you know those things you try so hard to find in DayZ). You're incredible accomplishment has put me to so much shame.

You sir, are an angry human.

• Like 2

You sir, are an angry human.

If you got anger out of that, you truly are quite unintelligent.

• Like 2

Ok, so I'm going to use your arguement to answer your post.

Who cares if you've jumped out of hundreds of aircraft?

Just to not start a stupid flame-war. I accept your opinion. I would also like to jump out of an aircraft, that is one of my dreams.

Sex for the first time was nothing like I had imagined, it was nothing special.

You shouldn't view the forums, reading meaningless posts about some mod if you don't care about these kind of things.

One more thing, thank you for your opinion.

Edit: Can you please tell me what I should change for my next post regarding these kind of things?

Edit2: I didn't really tell everyone about how I lost my virginity, and I wasn't going all crazy about it. Maybe you did.

Edited by Xbitsweden
  • Like 3

Why do you feel a need to pick on people's achievements? In the words of Buzz Lightyear "You are a sad, strange, little man and you have my pity."

Why do you feel a need to pick on people's achievements? In the words of Buzz Lightyear "You are a sad, strange, little man and you have my pity."

I do agree with you. He shouldn't be hanging on the forums, reading these kind of posts if he doesn't like them.

What angers me most is reading a topic about someones sucess then telling the OP "Who cares" when in the next sentence talking about some off-topic IRL events(that most people don't care about). It's a bit double standard.

But I still accept his opinions.

Wow!! I am soooooo impressed. U jumped out of hundreds of airplanes and helicopters! Damn I wish I had balls as big as u!

U must be so cool with all the hot girls just flocking to u.

It's a game and he's sharing his story. He doesn't need some duechefaginstein shitting on his story

I found it funny and a good find for sure

and yet, not a single fuck was given that day

I found it funny and a good find for sure

Thank you. I am very happy for finding the loot. I will surely get sad when someone raids my camp.

But please, do not pick on this guy anymore. Because I feel it ruins the whole topic. Thanks for the support though. :)

What marik fails to realize is that this board is here for the explicit purpose of discussing all things DayZ. He (OP) wasn't bragging or anything of that nature at all. However, this board is not dedicated to real life "accomplishments" of some self important douchebag. There are many people on here with accomplishments that put skydiving (lol) to shame.

Edited by Sgt Abraham Ford

What marik fails to realize is that this board is here for the explicit purpose of discussing all things DayZ. He (OP) wasn't bragging or anything of that nature at all. However, this board is not dedicated to real life "accomplishments" of some self important douchebag. There are many people on here with accomplishments that put skydiving (lol) to shame.

Thank you for showing me support! :)

b**ch got pwnd

Who, the poster or the victims of my raid?

Maybe it was his camp, and he's just mangry :P

Lol yeah. Never tought about that. :D

That is epic!! I still have only seen two vehicles in a month of playing and both of them in use.. So the fact you got two and a shit load of loot is awesome!! Good work and happy hunting!!

You didn't raid our camp, but [WAR] is coming for those vehicles to add to our collection. But it was our guys that were chasing you down.

Edited by redsoxandy7

Yeah Xbitsweden it was me and [WAR] Sherman chasing you down on the ATV xD small world! good thing for us, you didn't find our camp. I remember I had saw you coming out of Myshnko and I called my clan mate and he picked me up on the atv then we chased you down. We did eventually get your Red car that you parked in the trees (sorry) It was fun chasing you guys though :D

Edited by FooFighter
  • Like 1

Cool story sis