Sam Maunder

DayZ Update 1.5

Sorry if this has been mentioned, but Direct Comms still doesn't work, nor does the esc after death (still have to alt+f4). Just a heads up.

Im not liking the pistol, glad about the humanity though, the mak just seems alien to me, but that is like my opinion

Nice work.

I can confirm that Zulus are quite easy to distract now... I also think they are spawning or walking further outside of towns as before. Can't explain, but I think it is much scarier now! ^^

Is it just me or does military grade stuff spawn less/not at all on airfields now?

I've checked two airfields and all I found was chemlights, two AKM mags, a couple of Winchester slugs and emtpy tin cans... so many empty tin cans...

Not a single STANAG magazine or something like that!

More cars? Bikes? anything? Fix logging problem? Slow down zombies?

agree, zombies teleporting and achieving ultra speeds makes it really a bad decision to engage anywhere but indoors where they start acting more as they should or even realistic. ok the ultra speed but why do they zigzag and teleport, with makarov its now suicide to fight more than 1 zombie outdoors. really breaks the immersion and fun of the mod.

I was worried about the Makarov being a replacement for the revolver for new players. I'm no longer concerned and find the change for the better.

Please stop faffing about with mediafire, one day the files are there the next there not. Just leave them on Mediafire cause your web hosting provider is incredibly slow.

Best regards,

Connor