Sign in to follow this  
Tonymaroni

Loser campfire

this should be the title of this forum you fucking losers

Waste of a forum post. Things like this should warrant warning points on people's profiles. Start giving out warning points, cut down on useless posts.

Waste of a forum post. Things like this should warrant warning points on people's profiles. Start giving out warning points, cut down on useless posts.

they are only useless in your eyes mr. loser

i don't know if you are a succesfull troll or a product of incest

Either way,useless posts like these should get you a warning point as another guy said

And theeeeeeen BAM,you get banned from the forums AND the game,just to have less 9 y.o. noobs that are whining bout their death from players that actually play,instead of running around with no clue of what they're doing!Cheers

Bandits who camp cherno/elektro give bandits a bad image and then stuff like this thread happen :l

Bandits who camp cherno/elektro give bandits a bad image and then stuff like this thread happen :l

QFT. I feel dirty if I shoot someone unarmed or with less than military grade weapons. :C

I would like to remind you all, and I quote :

"This forum is for bandits to share tips and stories.

There is NO flaming bandits in here.

If you are a victim of a bandit attack, feel free to ask your bandit here on how he did it, or read the posts to find out how best to avoid being killed."

Locked.