wasrad

1.5.8 this weekend?

Didnt ROcket say something about releasing the new update today?

Respawns of zombies adjusted

New equipment interaction system from gear menu

Maybe more. Won't be patched now (its peak time, 5.5k concurrent), once it dips down.

Oh wow...thanks for the quick reply and I....well.....WE.....look forward to it!

How can you not love this mod when creator chimes in 2nd post. Wow. Looking forward to the update.

Any words about the absence of loot in the crashed helicopters you added some time before ?

Not want to sound spoiled or anything.

Love it Rocket, thanks!

Btw, do you know if there is a estimate for when the direct chat is going to be fixed ?

Sweet. Hopefully the servers will update quickly. I hate it when on some games (mainly Source games), if there's an update, the server owners have to shut down everything for about an hour to update the software. and some servers don't update at all, so they are incompatible.

Direct chat - Arma issue, not dayz. Download latest beta if you want it to work for now :)

Any words about the absence of loot in the crashed helicopters you added some time before ?

Been posted about as a bug, so they know about it. Have to wait for the change log to see if its fixed.

Direct chat - Arma issue' date=' not dayz. Download latest beta if you want it to work for now :)

[/quote']

Yea I know it has to do with the arma engine, but I suppose Rocket has more information on it then I do ;p

And I'm using the latest beta patch for arma 2, but it still breaks after like 10 mins or so.

sweet. I hope he doesnt take away to many zombies though. Zombies are fun.

I can't wait for direct chat to work so now i can babble and people can hear my from a distance.

Is it gonna boot us to the coast and wipe out people's stuff again?

Direct chat will cannot be fixed by dayz it's an arma 2 bug. There is already a beta patch that fixes it but obviously not everybody uses that so it's sorta useless.

Been posted about as a bug' date=' so they know about it. Have to wait for the change log to see if its fixed.

[/quote']

Rocket already stated it was fixed in a 'future' patch.

Direct chat - Arma issue' date=' not dayz. Download latest beta if you want it to work for now :)

[/quote']

If I get the newest beta patch won't I only be able to play on servers using it? Which in this case is only like two...

There's at least 5 last I checked that run beta versions. May be more now, haven't scanned through them all lately.

Christian' pid='33740' dateline='1337367859']

sweet. I hope he doesnt take away to many zombies though. Zombies are fun.

Based upon Rocket's post, it seems as if he is just adjusting the spawn timer on Zombies, and not the amount, however, it would be wise for us to wait and see before complaining/cheering.

[/quote']

If I get the newest beta patch won't I only be able to play on servers using it? Which in this case is only like two...

You'll be able to play on any server with a version equal to or lower than the beta patch you installed, down to 1.60.xxxxx

Rocket, just wondering if you can be more specific about a patch time, ie when does the concurrent population dip down to something you feel is low enough to give the patch to server admins.