Sign in to follow this  
m3t4lh34d

Vilayer Hosting Issues

Is anyone else having issues with Vilayer servers at the moment? Constantly got Status: Unknown, had it before and it took 3 days to fix after logging a support ticket. Tried to get in touch with the guys at Vilayer still waiting on a response =[

try there teamspeak. there are 2 of em online right now

try there teamspeak. there are 2 of em online right now

what their teamspeak info? Can't find it =\

My Server is up ,too. They have a teamspeak ?

Apparently so, i've never normally had many problems with the server if anything i'd say the server's are next to perfect, but when they do go down its a nightmare getting hold of them due to them being so busy

capecodcaper for Skype

cheers for the skype info just added john so hopefully can get it back up =D

Vilayer teamspeak

ts3.vilayer.com

Vilayer teamspeak

ts3.vilayer.com

Thanks for the TS details just dropped one of the guys some info so should hopefully be able to get up and running soon thankfully if nots a massive epic fail issue with the server

Vilayer has been spot on for me, they even gave me game specific operation advice (which hosts usually dont do in my exp) and they have been working with the dayz dev team, who dont have an auto distribution pipeline setup yet with hosts for updates, I went into their TS and got a prompt answer about 1.7.3 (they are collecting the files and testing/making it a forced update now). So yeah my vote is vilayer has rocked for me.

Have some problems myself might aswell ask it here incase some one had it before,

I got a problem on my server LU172, keeps restarting and the updates are getting removed after each reset. Anyone has a clue why this is?

Almost every company offering DayZ servers has horrible support and ticket wait times. Thus why I went with a company that is not offering DayZ servers and just got my own box.

Best of luck to you!

• Like 1

Already noticed what was wrong, they installed the update on the server.

DayZ 1.7.2.3 & Arma2OA 94876 This will install v1.7.2.3 & Arma2OA 94876 on your server. Please refer to the DayZ changelog for more information.

Have some problems myself might aswell ask it here incase some one had it before,

I got a problem on my server LU172, keeps restarting and the updates are getting removed after each reset. Anyone has a clue why this is?

Had the same thing, think its to do with them auto rolling out 1.7.2.3, mines fine now its updated

got on the team speak, took them about 1-2 minutes to get it fixed, have no problems with vilayer other than the wait time on support tickets but now i know about the team speak support server they have, will cut support times by miles, cant deny they're the best hoster i've used and i've used a few

Wow this is just stupid, "INSTANT SETUP" my butt, I've been waiting 24 hours. I got onto TS and asked them and got the respone "we're taking a break playing dayz, we'll get to it soon"

5 hours later, still no server.

Looks like im canceling my order.

Server has been fine since day one never had any issues...

also given the chance to run the latest files as soon as there up..

i heard the main problem is all these people that dont have a clue what to do breaking there servers causing massive backlog in tickets and help.. idea stop messing with it? lol

As for you cortax go to another company see how fast it gets set up there then moan... jesus christ 5 hours and you moaning already just after one day? good luck getting a refund for that lol.

appears my server status: Unknown error is back.... this time there's no one in the Vilayer TS other than lee and he's AFK :( looks like another days downtime to add to the 7 we've had already this month

appears my server status: Unknown error is back.... this time there's no one in the Vilayer TS other than lee and he's AFK :( looks like another days downtime to add to the 7 we've had already this month

I have the problem too. But they have promised me one week for free.

My Server is still running but i can't login to the acp panel

ACP from Vilayer seems down. No response from support on Skype/TS3/Ticket service. So guess I'll wait some more. xP

ACP from Vilayer seems down. No response from support on Skype/TS3/Ticket service. So guess I'll wait some more. xP

ACP was down here aswell, so I assume it was for all. They did fix it quick tho.

ACP is extremely problematic from time to time. It'll time out when attempting to get to the Game Services section. You guys aren't the only ones who experience issues with it.

ACP is extremely problematic from time to time. It'll time out when attempting to get to the Game Services section. You guys aren't the only ones who experience issues with it.

Yeah, I just wait a few mins and retry.

0 probelms from day one and only had to wait 2 minutes for setup because I got on TS.