Sign in to follow this  
kieran.gray16@live.co.uk

Dead body's disappear when the player leaves the server...

i was Sniping in the NW Airfield and i shot another sniper who was attemping to get loot from a crashed heli. i got 2 shots of my as50 on his chest and then he left, i went up a kill, i saw his death announced on the server, and yet his body disappeared when he logged out.

this is utter shit and needs to be fixed as it is an important part of the game and yet so buggy, the items he had where pretty rare, he had either a As50 or a m107, which are very rare!!

and they where despawned by this shitty bug

keep this post alive so the creators of the game see it and it is fixed

i was Sniping in the NW Airfield and i shot another sniper who was attemping to get loot from a crashed heli. i got 2 shots of my as50 on his chest and then he left, i went up a kill, i saw his death announced on the server, and yet his body disappeared when he logged out.

this is utter shit and needs to be fixed as it is an important part of the game and yet so buggy, the items he had where pretty rare, he had either a As50 or a m107, which are very rare!!

and they where despawned by this shitty bug

keep this post alive so the creators of the game see it and it is fixed

Oh, is that what it is? I thought I put too many shots into a body (ultimately, destroying it) after I killed someone that it disappeared.

I just kept on shooting cause I didn't want to risk him only being unconscious and then waking up to kill me.

why not just loot the heli for ammo or another weapon?

looks like the player trolled you for being killing other players.

Edited by Orthus