Sign in to follow this  
Mysticales

-= News: Do not patch to 1.7.2.2 with Six Updater, also stay with 94700 Beta! =-

Hey all, till more news is posted. The one news I can tell you is that Six Updater did something they shouldnt have. That was push an update that was for internal testing more, not for public. So this is not the build update people should be using. Stay with 1.7.2.1 and 94700 beta patch for now till more info is given. Come in irc/live chat for more updates. Thanks.

._.

Well, too late for that on my end lol.

And you are? Just checked news on link on website. no mention of this. Gonna need someone with authority to confronted.

And you are? Just checked news on link on website. no mention of this. Gonna need someone with authority to confirm.

Edited for phone based typos.

Edited by thefonz

is there any way to change is back???. cause i just bought the game today and i just want to play it so badly, but i already downloaded new beta and new 1.7.2.2 any way to switch it back>????

me too - found the zombies not chasing me :) Thing is I use six loader to mark my favourite servers but when i verify it updates; is there a way round this?

And you are? Just checked news on link on website. no mention of this. Gonna need someone with authority to confirm.

Edited for phone based typos.

rofl and you are... hahaha

goto irc channel like told for more info..

Well, the horse has already bolted here, now I'm stuck with a black flashing screen when I log in to a game :(

is there any way to change is back???. cause i just bought the game today and i just want to play it so badly, but i already downloaded new beta and new 1.7.2.2 any way to switch it back>????

um.. i believe if u go into ur Computer and find the file where sixUpdator is located u can right click it and go into properties and restore it to a previous version not quite sure tho...

How do we set back to the previous one?

Edited by {CTF} RCT Ian

LOL well if the Six Updater is wrong, then maybe it should roll things back cause servers are whitelisting to 1.7.2.2 in droves right now.

Someone might want to put the situation in reverse ASAP if this is true.

How sure are you that it's an internal test ? Rocket did say this morning that 1.7.2.2 would be released today

Whats the problem? Just played 3-4 hours with 1.7.2.2 and no problems at all, except bloodpacks not working (which is critical...).

Edited by Druig