Sign in to follow this  
MacchiatoBaer

Next Update

Hey, I've heared that a new Update is uncomming. Does anyone know when this update is comming?

Sry for my bad english...

Any new 1s? Rocket needs make tank traps and wire fencing zombie proof.....

rocket needs to get rid of wire fencing overall. It's only use is to fuck around with people trying to get into high valued areas.
  • Like 2

Biggest question is... why do we have tank traps and wire fencing in the game?

It's a survival game, not a "Defending Omaha beach" game.

Tank traps needs to be replaced with planks and boards you can use to block doors and prevent people from opening them.

Wire fencing needs to be replaced by a fishingline with empty tin cans hooked up to be used as perimeter alarm system around a camp.

More survival, less ArmA.

In DayZ I want to play a survival game. If I wanted a wargame I'll just fire up ArmA itself instead.

• Like 3

Wire fencing needs to be replaced by a fishingline with empty tin cans hooked up to be used as perimeter alarm system around a camp.

I like the fishing-line with empty cans idea. And perhaps you can only get it by collecting empty cans and fishing line, not just an item which you can loot and set it up. The sound triggered would also aggro nearby zombies too.

They are all good ideas but I think the tank traps and fencing should stay too, u can make a camp in a relatively hostile area like an airfield and be safe from zombies if they couldn't walk through it. Me and my friend have a private server and have made a camp at NW but keep getting hoarded by zeds

How do you have a private server?

I thought all DayZ servers were open servers. That was kind of a point with the whole hive server whatever.