So I was in the Elektro firestation muckin around when I find a Rimmington. I'm satisfied with the loot for now so I go down the stair and find a player I had tons of supplies on me about 7 morphine 7 bloodbags and loads of other stuff so I shot. To my surprise I found a ghillie suit on this guy. I've wanted one for a while so I went to put it on immediatly. As soon as I put it on I spawn into an ocean then quickly go back...my pack and inventory are empty. So I grab all of the stuff off this guy and go downstairs where I find the stiff that was in my pack all the medical supplies on the ground but no camo and my Remmington was gone. WTF happened there? I thought Rocket fixed this.

Make sure you're updated. I'm wearing a gillie right now with 0 problems in newest patch. 1.7.2.2

Are you on version 1.7.2.2 or 1.7.2? Cause it's not fixed on 1.7.2

Ghillies are still very bugged, whether it is the beta/dayz mod versions servers are playing I'm not sure. But I had this problem as well. Let's just say there is a reason that man you shot wasn't wearing it.

I was updated I went downstairs and found a silenced mp5 without ammo though so idc about the gun. Thanks for the help anyone got an extra ghillie suit for me :P

couldn't help myself but had to snicker a bit.

find a suit, put it on, take a quick swim in the ocean to dump your gear, then return to clean up the floor xD

be glad you kept your inventory.

ALFA HURR

oh wait someone did it.

im downloading 1.7.2.2 to don my ghille!

So I was in the Elektro firestation muckin around when I find a Rimmington.

Your mum gave me a rimmington.