Sign in to follow this  

[CONFIRMED] - Gillie and Camo suits FIXED in Patch 1.7.2.2

Hey Everyone,

Just tested it out myself, camo and gillie suits are working perfectly on new patch, can equip and disequip them without issue. Just wanted to let everyone know :).

Wish we got the ones that were taken off our characters back though.

so much this.

I'll try out the L85 next.

How good is the ghillie anyway. I used to have one, in 3rd person it didn't seem amazing, but I have a funny angle compared to players. I've never seen one on another player. Does that mean its working?

If anyone has pics, that would be appreciated.

Wish we got the ones that were taken off our characters back though.

Stop fucking crying already, we've all lost gear to a glitch or something. The game is in alpha, its not finished. You will die, lose your gear, and you will cry. Get over it and go get some more gear.

Stop fucking crying already, we've all lost gear to a glitch or something. The game is in alpha, its not finished. You will die, lose your gear, and you will cry. Get over it and go get some more gear.

Calm down, take a minute to breathe. No one here is whining or crying that they lost their ghillie suit or camo clothing, I was simply saying I wouldn't mind having it back since it is quite rare.

Edited by Rollie Pollie

great news.

I was simply saying I wouldn't mind having it back since it is quite rare.

the devs have enough load on their back.

get out there and find one... sheesh

How good is the ghillie anyway. I used to have one, in 3rd person it didn't seem amazing, but I have a funny angle compared to players. I've never seen one on another player. Does that mean its working?

If anyone has pics, that would be appreciated.

I think it is very effective. This comes from a guy who plays with a lot of people who wear it. And those same people like to fuck with me when we meet up and stay still...I trip over them all the time trying to find them. lol I prefer camo myself.

where can I get 1.7.2.2?

It is not on the normal manual file download place and I can't find any announcements about it..

Edited by blueskin

Yeah I wish I could have my ghillie suit back, also I wish I could play once I get in a server my screen goes black and flashes that actual game every minute or so

Where do Ghillies even spawn at?

Residential buildings. any of them

Where do Ghillies even spawn at?

Pretty much everywhere, low chance tough

I don't believe that 1.7.2.2 is even supposed to be out, there was a pretty hefty connection error with it, mainly because it was meant for internal testing.

They are NOT FIXED.

They won't delete your items, but the next server you spawn in you will revert back to the moment before you put on the camo.