Sign in to follow this  
AbZ

Looking for serious group/squad

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a serious group/squad in DayZ since i've been playing it for the past couple of days and to be honest, playing solo is pretty damn hard, I've managed to raid a bunch of places but im always either getting shot at or picking up the trash of someone who was there before me. Right now my gear is pretty standard AKM with about 5 mags coyote backpack (biggest one i think) and a shit ton of medical supplies.

Anyway, i'm 19, from Poland, i play around 4-8 hours a day mostly starting in the evenings and going on through about 2-3 am (sometimes more).

I have skype and use teamspeak and i am an experienced team player (not particularly from Arma but from 4 years of experience in an MMO).

If any of you are interested and play in the GMT +0/1/2 zone then comment here or pm me on forum

peace.

Edited by AbZ

Hey guy's, feel free to come and join my group. We are a pretty big group of chilled out guys with our own Teamspeak server and our own DayZ server.

Our server is UK117

Our Teamspeak is eurots6.gameservers.com:9167

Come join our Teamspeak/server and see what you think.

-Unorthodox

• Like 1

I was wondering if you're still looking for players to group up with. If so, I wanna sign up. :)

Edit: I'm 18 from USA, currently in College so I can only play on the weekends. I usually stay up all night. I am fairly new to this game; got it about a week ago and tired of bandits (:. PM me if you are still interested, thanks!

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/crazyonasundaynight

Edited by HellzDeath

I was wondering if you're still looking for players to group up with. If so, I wanna sign up. :)

Edit: I'm 18 from USA, currently in College so I can only play on the weekends. I usually stay up all night. I am fairly new to this game; got it about a week ago and tired of bandits (:. PM me if you are still interested, thanks!

Steam ID: http://steamcommunit...yonasundaynight

Sounds good but the only problem is I'm from Europe and my ping on American servers would be over 400, and same for you on European servers