Reneza

Adjusting Debug Monitor

I did a quick search and didn't find anything, is there a way to adjust the debug monitor? For some reason for me it is blocking the vision and sound icons and making it very difficult to see my level of detection.

I saw in numerous youtube videos as well as on the wiki that the HUD is not suppose to have the debug monitor blocking the vision and sound icons.

I tried adjusting my resolutions but to no avail.

I did a quick search and didn't find anything, is there a way to adjust the debug monitor? For some reason for me it is blocking the vision and sound icons and making it very difficult to see my level of detection.

I saw in numerous youtube videos as well as on the wiki that the HUD is not suppose to have the debug monitor blocking the vision and sound icons.

I tried adjusting my resolutions but to no avail.

You need to adjust your video settings. Your resolution may be to low. Try making it the same as your monitor.

You need to adjust your video settings. Your resolution may be to low. Try making it the same as your monitor.

Ya I tried adjusting my video settings but still the debug monitor is right on top of the hearing and vision icons.

I did a quick search and didn't find anything, is there a way to adjust the debug monitor? For some reason for me it is blocking the vision and sound icons

I've the same probelm but it's just blocking the sound icon - Also my screen res and 3D res is set to the same as my screen (1366 x 768). I've tried messing around with the interface sizes and other screen res but nothing seems to fix the problem.

Ya I tried adjusting my video settings but still the debug monitor is right on top of the hearing and vision icons.

Did you try aspect ratio or resizing the interface?

Did you try aspect ratio or resizing the interface?

I tried adjusting the aspect ratio, I'm originally on 16:9 wide and have tried changing it to 16:10 wide as well as 4:3 normal, additionally I have tried resizing my interface which was on normal by default from small to large, the problem still persists.