Sign in to follow this  
imepicwin

Upon entering a server, the screen fades in and out

No, thats why when this guy said about moving the beta - i thought he had the steam files ^_^

I moved the beta file as usual and I'm still getting the "blinking" thing.

I can open my inventory and it shows up fine, but otherwise it's exactly as in the video.

I'm running 1.7.2.2 and beta 1.61.94876

I guess I'll just have to wait a bit or maybe try rolling back to 1.7.2.1, but I don't see any point in going backwards.

new post in news....

DO NOT UPDATE TO 1.7.2.2 DOWNGRADE NOW!!!

1.7.2.2 IS BROKEN!!

I'm not only having the same problem, but my character didn't save from my entire last session. I logged out near Balota and previous to that Devil's Castle... now it's loading me at devil's castle and I don't have any of the stuff I picked up before -.-

Even if I run 40 yards and log off, it still logs me in at the same spot... making me believe anything else I do will also be irrelevant.

I've tried many servers and still have this issue, is there anything that actually works or is this just a buggy update?

Great!

Now how the hell am i supposed to downgrade?

God... the least they could do would be to check the patches before they actually release them... to see if they are working at all..

Great!

Now how the hell am i supposed to downgrade?

God... the least they could do would be to check the patches before they actually release them... to see if they are working at all..

Yeah that's why you are here for... Check the patches and stuff so when the game is released it can be bug free. Simple?

Also you don't need to downgrade, nor the patch is broken. Just play at the servers the match your version of dayz AND beta patch. Simple?

Yeah that's why you are here for... Check the patches and stuff so when the game is released it can be bug free. Simple?

Also you don't need to downgrade, nor the patch is broken. Just play at the servers the match your version of dayz AND beta patch. Simple?

Lol, then explain something to me.. how can someone check the patches "and stuff" when we can't even play them?

I was being sarcastic.. i would never downgrade... and i was entering servers that matched my version, and they didn't work, smartass.

I upgraded again to 1.7.2.3 and then it worked, so for me, the 1.7.2.2 patch WAS broken.

S I M P L E?

Edited by EvoX