Sign in to follow this  
epikool

Help Hud visible but screen flashing black

hey guys, not sure what the problem is but my screen keeps going black then coming back constantly. The hud stays visible the whole time.

I've got the same problem, it makes playing impossible. it started to flash after my last six launcher update.

Hi There! Same issue here. flashing black to visibility. can access gear and whatnot. Ill check out your link. Thanks for the tip!

Thanks for the guide, but my problem with the guide is that I can't install the beta patch from the arma2 website due to some Wrong CD Key error bs. I've tried every fix possible for it. I thought SU was supposed to "force" update the patch making it not necessary to use the beta patch.

This is happening to me too :(

Yea this sucks. I've tried every possible fix (that i could find online).

I've tried reinstalling, tried doing the thing where you validate the integrity of the game cache.. really really sucks. I wanna play so bad lol.

me too only got to fixing me broken leg in between the fades lol..

Same problem here, friend got on to one server but he turned into a bird so he hopped off.

All the rest just giving a HUD and black flashing screen

I have encountered this when I joined an up to date server when I was out of date. I am experiencing the same thing you are right now. There was a message was there before when I did not have the right patch. Right now I can not join any of the newly updated servers and the old servers are giving me the flashing screen.