Sign in to follow this  
deaddem

I felt like a f*ckin Navy SEAL after this! My first time in DayZ

I love reading stories like this, although sometimes I think it's someone just scribbling down a story and posting it on the boards without it actually happening. There's no way for me to know that it is, or isn't true.. so I'll just give you the benefit of the doubt. Good story, and even though you said "I don't need to record everything I do on video games..",.. this kind of thing would of been incredible to watch on a vid. You really should download recording software(Recommend a program called Bandicam) and just turn it on when cool things happen, because hey even if you don't post up the footage, at least you have it to watch back and reflect on what had happened.

My favorite part is that you didn't abort like a bitch, instead playing the scenario out, even though it involved your death.

Well played.

My favorite part is that you didn't abort like a bitch, instead playing the scenario out, even though it involved your death.

Well played.

This how DayZ is meant to be played.

Thanks for the entertaining story! I love reading stories that dont usually happen because of loggers and you sir are a legend for playing it 'realistically' and thats what the game is about! Awesome stuff! Would have been funny if you had recorded it aswell :D

Thanks for the entertaining story! I love reading stories that dont usually happen because of loggers and you sir are a legend for playing it 'realistically' and thats what the game is about! Awesome stuff! Would have been funny if you had recorded it aswell :D

Thanks mate :D heres a little secret: I dont have fraps :S :S

Edited by MrLesbianToys

You didn't disconnet and actually role played the game? good on you, bravissimo. We need more players like this, the game could be SO MUCH BETTER if people played just like this and didn't DC when they hear footsteps of another player.

lol you should of just of aborted when they were robbing you that some bullshit

Go back to CoD please ;D

My question is... Why did they take you to the airfield to shoot you? It's one of the most dangerous places on the map. Couldn't they just put you against a tree and shoot you?

Edited by MeDuzZ-

OP, you should have checked if they had any more grenades (the people you raided). If they did, when those

d-bags robbed you ya' could of just thrown a grenade when they told you to get on the floor, it's what I would have done, rather have them die if i'm going to aswell :D

lol you should of just of aborted when they were robbing you that some bullshit

Don't ever do this. You're bad and you should feel bad

I didnt want to be that one fag that leaves everytime I was in trouble. I wanted to see where this adventure took me.

Bravo! Beans for you sir!

hi, glad you had a good experience on LU92. i don't know the bandits you met but we always welcome Teamspeak members, 94.242.227.50:9994

Want to feel like a SEAL? Take a silenced M4, go to lake Prud (north of Stary Sobor) step into it and lay down. Wait for someone else to come by, stand up and shoot him. That's the classic "SEAL emerging from water" right there.

navy-seals.jpg

Awesome story, anyway! Kudos for not Alt+F4ing out of it!

Want to feel like a SEAL? Take a silenced M4, go to lake Prud (north of Stary Sobor) step into it and lay down. Wait for someone else to come by, stand up and shoot him. That's the classic "SEAL emerging from water" right there.

navy-seals.jpg

Awesome story, anyway! Kudos for not Alt+F4ing out of it!

You better not do that to me. I go over there quite often D: