Sign in to follow this  
deaddem

I felt like a f*ckin Navy SEAL after this! My first time in DayZ

It was sundown, there was a gentle light emitting from the horizon. Enough to see the terrain. After walking about 5miles inland, I come across a military camp. Inside was an M24 with some ammo. MP5 ammo and some navigation tools. After raiding the place I sneak out so no zombitches can see or hear me. About 5mins later I found a friend. We decided to stay together until we reach the airstrip. So we set out.

We stumble across a downed huey. So with my M24 I picked off the 3 zombies that were there. My buddy ran down to loot the heli while I stayed concealed with my sniper, in case another sniper was watching that site. 3mins later, my buddy comes back with a ghillie suit, M4A1 and some survival gear. By now it was night time and we were just about at Stary Sobor, when we hear fuckloads of chatter in the forest. I told my buddy to add me on skype so we can plan something. After friending him on skype, we silently make our way into the forest and we see an ominous yellow glow. So we care fully make our way to it. We see its about 9 people with tents and a fire, they are all talking and joking. One of them made a dry ass joke about Daniel Radcliffe and a monkey-jew. My mate had an M4 and I had an M24, we decided we were going to raid the group. I told him to go around and up onto an overlooking ridge to supress them while I stay put and pick them off. He then went with the plan and about 50sec later, he said "Ready, Go!" and he fired into the group. They had a trick of their own, they had Rifles and Frags. They figured out where my mate was and after killing about 5 of them, I hear him say "Fuck! Im hit! Help! Help!". I panicked, and killed the remaining few of the group. I ran up and searched for my mate for about 1min, after I find him, I realise I haven't the medical gear to sustain him. I then ran into the camp to find some supplies. I find 2 morphine, Blood pack, 3 bandages. I heal him up as much as I could, but after all my attempts to save him, he died. I was alone now.

I then slept IRL and came back to that same server, and It was daylight, I started to walk up the road towards the airfield, when I hear "Get down! Get the fuck down now!", I look behind me to see 3 people with enfields and an M4. The leader of that group said "Drop your fucking gun", so I dropped my precious M24. He then dropped his rifle and replaced it with mine.

He took me prisoner and told me to go to the airport with him. I agreed, as I did not want to die now.When we got there, they took me into a hangar. The leader said "Walk to the wall", I did as commanded. He said "Aim!..... Fire!!" and the group shot me multiple times.

:Fuckyea: I was satisfied with this experience. My first time was the best.

• Like 18

lol you should of just of aborted when they were robbing you that some bullshit

I didnt want to be that one fag that leaves everytime I was in trouble. I wanted to see where this adventure took me.

• Like 5

Good on yah. Don't listen to TalentZ. Pussy ass way of playing if you leave. It's stories like this that make DayZ, DayZ. Never heard of death by firing squad haha, good read.

• Like 3

My favorite part is that you didn't abort like a bitch, instead playing the scenario out, even though it involved your death.

Well played.

Nope it's not. Disconnecting like a bitch, now that's some real bullshit and an exploit.

• Like 1

I must commend you sir for not disconnecting! Very funny story too.

i would have tried to kill them escape, if i had a hatchet i would have tried to strike and run, if you did it right they would have to watch crossfire or possibly kill their own player lol. but reloading the hatchet would have sucked..

wonder how id react in that situation... i would have gone 3rd person, looked behind then gone back to first, done a quick 180 + sidestep then tried to take one of them outlol

I didnt want to be that one fag that leaves everytime I was in trouble. I wanted to see where this adventure took me.

Awesome...

next time accidentally drop a frag while they search you ^_^

• Like 2

No Freps no proof :)

Some of us aren't nerds... So we dont Fraps all things we do on a PC... im sorry you feel that way.

That is fantastic! So glad to see that you took the story to it's conclusion. I suspect there will be much more of this when disconnecting is not a viable option.

It tooks balls of steel to do what you did. Congratulations.

Thank you very much. Yes hopefully they work something out about these naabs that leave whenever they get hurt

It's people like you that make me sad.

Also: Great story! I have never actually had something like this happen, but I think I would be fucking scared if some guys took me somewhere !

translation: *laughs* you should of pussied out like i always do, *cries* it's not fair

Nice! Must have been satisfying to not pussy out and see your characters fate. Though I would have at least done something! Run the fuck away and try to make them miss, or pull a seconday or a hatchet and at least go down in glory and take one with you ;)

Awesome story! Hope I can someday experience the same. By now DayZ was a lot of pain in the ass to get it running and about 1 hour of gameplay, which was awesome.

should have told them to fuck off and killed at least one of them

btw SEALs don't get punked into taking it in the ass at the firing line

Edited by ih8
  • Like 1

Man, this is the best story I've ever read.

And something like that is the reason why dayZ is that awesome.

Thumbs up for you, because you didn't log out!

Thanks for the entertaining story! I love reading stories that dont usually happen because of loggers and you sir are a legend for playing it 'realistically' and thats what the game is about! Awesome stuff! Would have been funny if you had recorded it aswell :D