Sign in to follow this  
lewnat3@aol.com

Antibiotics and sickness bug!

Hey guys.

Basicly I'm sick and I dont want to wuss out and respawn to cure it. Me and my friends have came across two boxes of antibiotics found from raiding hospitals and killing players. I have never seen antibiotics on the game and when someone tells me where they are I can never see them in the medical box / corpse. Has anyone else had this problem? I cant cure myself because antibiotics just dont appear in the inventory lists for me!

Cheers in advance!

Gary

Antibiotics are rare, I've only seen it once. But yeah, they do spawn in the hospital boxes. :)

Well being part of the medic team i was willing to use my ONLY set on you, after seeing you shoot anyone you see incase they have cool stuff im not stepping one foot near ya, good luck son.

They never spawn IN the boxes. The stuff IN the boxes never changes. They spawn in the loot piles in hospitals, and can be found lying on the floor. Their spawn rate is pretty low, so it could easily take multiple hospital raids before you find them.

Edited by ultimateburger

I know antibiotics ARE rare. But like i've said others can see them whereas I cannot - its bugged for me i think.

Also guys who dont think highly of me for being a bandit - The PVP on this game is great! why die to snipers when I can be a sniper myself?

All for one! ;) looking forward to looting your corpses!

Well being part of the medic team i was willing to use my ONLY set on you, after seeing you shoot anyone you see incase they have cool stuff im not stepping one foot near ya, good luck son.

Lol, karma just caught up to the OP.

they spawn in med boxes, they also spawn on the floor.

all the ones ive found are from berezino after blowing the front glass and checking all the ones inside.

You will never find any when you need them. Stash your gear in a tent and kill yourself -