Sign in to follow this  
CMofield

Suggestion for Super Rare Weapon

I was thinking a great idea for a super rare melee weapon for the game would be a katana. I know they've been done in other games and I know we're going for realism, but having a little candy in the game wouldn't hurt. It could be 1 in 100,000 spawn to make it hyper rare. Could you imagine finding the sword in a home or looting a corpse to find that they're carrying one?

I never understood why people would bring a knife (or a rather large knife in this case) to a gunfight...

I like melee weapons. I support more melee weapons. Maybe not this particular one, but I support them.

In the future more Melee weapons will probably be supported but not at this Alpha stage. As it is the Hatchet is basically a gun with very short range because the Arma 2 engine doesn't support Melee weapons.

I'd imagine there are better swords then a katana for zombie slaying. Too many games push the idea that a katana found at the mall can cut through bones without ever being damaged.

I was thinking a great idea for a super rare melee weapon for the game would be a katana. I know they've been done in other games and I know we're going for realism, but having a little candy in the game wouldn't hurt. It could be 1 in 100,000 spawn to make it hyper rare. Could you imagine finding the sword in a home or looting a corpse to find that they're carrying one?

I would rather see super rare armored vehicle which repairable (this would have to be very difficult) wreck would spawn randomly somewhere on the map...

I mean, what everyone has with the katana thing? :)

The most super rare weapon I've ever seen is the M136 AT4 Rocket Launcher and the so called VSS Vintorez which i saw in a weapon guide as being quoted as Super rare.

Adding in a RPG-7 maybe would be the next best "super rare" weapons I guess