Mikkelsen (DayZ)

Looking for more survivors (preferably fellow danes)

Hello, everyone!

First of all I will introduce myself shortly. My name is Mikkelsen and I am a 21 year old danish survivor. At the moment I am playing this game on/off with two of my real life friends.

Oh well, let's get to the important part of this topic.

Are you tired of running alone with noone to talk to? Do you want to increase your chances of survival? Then you have come to the right place!

I am starting a small community of people or even a clan later on (we'll see)

The goals:

- to gather enough survivors so you always have someone to group up with.

- to start a small community of friendly and mature people

- and most importantly having fun

The requirements:

- you are friendly and mature. Age doesn't matter that much but I doubt that a 14-year old person would fit in.

- you have a working headset with a mic

- you are willing to use skype. We will start a group conversation so you can always get in touch with people via the chat. (maybe we'll move to TS later on)

There are no requirements regarding your playtime, playstyle, computer specs, or connection etc.. There will be no chain of command or anything like that. Everyone is equal and you are free to do what ever you like as long as you don't intentionally offend the community.

Either write a message in this thread or send me a PM. Tell me a bit about yourself!

Important note: In the beginning of the search for more people I would prefer if you can speak Danish. The goal is to have a danish community on skype but I am willing to adapt.

Cheers :)

Edit: We're only accepting Danes since our group is reaching a decent number :-)

Edited by Mikkelsen

well hello :) my name is Thomas im 19 allmost 20, danish and i would love to play with ya. :)

I'm atm just running around careless, through open fields with nuffing to do exept maybe finding a bike :D hehe ^^

well dunno what there is more to say.. well i kill on sight if i feel your a threat to my life, i have not played in parties realy since pretty much everyone tries to shoot me ^^ :) ill pm my skype name and we'll see what happends :) hope to play with ya :)

Hey, fellow dane reporting in.

Add my steam: TheTamsen

We'll take it from there ^^

I'm game. Nicklas Mikkelsen, 20 Years old. Started playing a week ago, but i am indeed a quick learner, and i have a blast when playing DayZ. However, constantly running alone is rather boring, and it gives you quite some problems when you meet a group of 4 players at the NW airstrip B)

Skype; Niller1337

hey i'm a danish but only 16 years old, and i am trying this mod for the first time (from tomorrow bad net) and i will like to join some danish people.

skype name: acmillo200

Edited by millo

Hi, you might want to sign up at the danish steam dayz group and maybe have a look at http://survivors.dk where they are trying to get a danish dayz community going.

• Like 1

The name is Marcus in game.

Im 18 years old, and pretty experienced with DayZ so far. Even though i almost just died.

i would love to join your clan im looking for some more friends that play and r willing to expand in to a expert band of survivors , i have 2 friends they will join.. were 20 years old, have skype, working mics, jobs, u name it i got it... we got in to this game and were addict to it.. we played for 31 hours one time. in 2 month we have only died 2 times.... one was from a car crash -_- and the other one was from bandits who set up a trap with a broken down car in the woods..."go fig" right ? lol who would have guessed XD

Edited by TheSharkSetzer

I'll just talk to the others and decide whether we want more people to join at the moment or not :-)

Let me get back to you!

Hi my name is Mathias, im 16 years old i got a lot of experience in DayZ with my friends, i got 4 of my real life friends who do play DayZ, and at the moment we wanna team up with someone.

Right now im running around with my friends in stary sobor. so if u wanna play with my friends and me then add: Mathias.ortoft

so we can team up, and play dayz together:)