barros1711

To everyone that is a camper on Stary Sobor 24/7 with CZ

/irony Congratulations, you can press M2 to aim and M1 to fire, a very skilled player indeed.

Guy puts a picture of himself at a computer up, praises PC gaming and looks down on console gaming, and then derides someone on the internet for doing nothing more than being better than him at a video game.

Priceless, THE quintisential idiot-faced gamer. The amount of "mad" in this is just... just... awesome.

Feast upon tears forum, feast I say.

• Like 7

To everyone who continually returns to Stary Sobor because of an insatiable greed for gear despite knowing full-well that it is camped 98% of the time on 96% of servers by someone who need only press M2 followed by M1 to end your miserable existence, /irony congratulations. You have demonstrated less capacity for learning than you average lab rat.

Edited by ZedsDeadBaby
  • Like 2

So you must be the camper.

Shall we play another game? Or you have better arguments to try and win this discussion rather than talking about my picture?

And by the way, better than me? Sorry man, but I can't see anyone being better than the other by hiding and shooting, that's not a sign of skill well at least not for me.

To everyone who continually returns to Stary Sobor because of an insatiable greed for gear despite knowing full-well that it is camped 98% of the time on 96% of servers by someone who need only press M2 followed by M1 to end your miserable existence, /irony congratulations. You have demonstrated less capacity for learning than you average lab rat.

Yes indeed, I had just died in the main Airfield, went there to get some weapons and got shot. BAM, not a server hopper my friend, I tell you that.

/irony Congratulations, you can press M2 to aim and M1 to fire, a very skilled player indeed.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

You suck at DayZ, congratulations.

Use tactics next time? Or do you just want to return to MW3, might be easier on you.

• Like 1

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

You suck at DayZ, congratulations.

Use tactics next time? Or do you just want to return to MW3, might be easier on you.

MW3? HA that's a good one. Since I play Team Fortress 2 since September last year, and just now went to the TF2BR Championship and came back with a 3rd place medal? I'm already good enough in the game that you have to actually PRACTICE to get better, not camp all the time :)

Tactics? What kind of tactics can you use, when you are with a Makarov, and the guy is with a CZ 600 meters away? I can't see any tactic possibility there.

• Like 1

So you must be the camper.

Shall we play another game? Or you have better arguments to try and win this discussion rather than talking about my picture?

And by the way, better than me? Sorry man, but I can't see anyone being better than the other by hiding and shooting, that's not a sign of skill well at least not for me.

You lost your life due to being vulnerable in Stary, someone exploited that vulnerability and killed you. Exploitation of a situation to benefit oneself is skill. I figured that was self-explanatory. Shouldn't have to wave at you in the middle of an open field for a Western-style duel to exemplify "Skill".

Nothing wrong with camping. Please, go back to CS if you want to talk like that.

Listen buddy, it's obvious that you're just really mad at the situation. Which is hilarious.

• Like 1

MW3? HA that's a good one. Since I play Team Fortress 2 since September last year, and just now went to the TF2BR Championship and came back with a 3rd place medal? I'm already good enough in the game that you have to actually PRACTICE to get better, not camp all the time :)

Tactics? What kind of tactics can you use, when you are with a Makarov, and the guy is with a CZ 600 meters away? I can't see any tactic possibility there.

TF2 != ARMA II

(that means not equal to *nods*)

TF2 competitive player here? Look out! We got a badass here!

Might as well say you are a pro checkers player.

• Like 1

First you show that you are aware that Stary Sobor is a very popular camping spot.

You then complain that all you had was a Makarov against a sniper.

If you knew you were going to be a target, how about:

- Not being seen

- Scouting the area for sniper

- NOT GOING TO FUCKING STARY SOBOR?

You lost your life due to being vulnerable in Stary, someone exploited that vulnerability and killed you. Exploitation of a situation to benefit oneself is skill. I figured that was self-explanatory. Shouldn't have to wave at you in the middle of an open field for a Western-style duel to exemplify "Skill".

Nothing wrong with camping. Please, go back to CS if you want to talk like that.

Listen buddy, it's obvious that you're just really mad at the situation. Which is hilarious.

Actually that's not skill, that's "leverage" (don't have the right word for it), to see who is better at ANYTHING, you put two people facing eachother in the exactly same conditions. THEN you get to see who is better.

Mad at the situation? LOL my group has enough guns, supplies and medicine to supply your whole server, I'm mad because I was the one collecting weapons, and now have to waste 10 minutes to get back to Stary Sabor.

*facepalm*

You don't like snipers? Catch them with their pants down. Sneak up behind them and put a bullet in the back of their heads.

Yes yes indeed, if I take my head out of the barrack he will shoot it. DERP!

I can see this discussion going places. :)

Me neither. But just to warn the so called "skilled" players, if they want a 1x1 on TF2 that's fine. Or even in DayZ, but face to face.

TF2 is not DayZ. That like saying that you are a good at paintball so clearly you can be an army ranger.

• Like 1

First you show that you are aware that Stary Sobor is a very popular camping spot.

You then complain that all you had was a Makarov against a sniper.

If you knew you were going to be a target, how about:

- Not being seen

- Scouting the area for sniper

- NOT GOING TO FUCKING STARY SOBOR?

How am I supposed NOT TO GO TO FUCKING STARY SABOR if I'm the on in charge of getting guns? O.O

Not being seen? How exactly do you want to do that, Mr. Harry Potter? Would you mind lending me your invisibility cape?

Scouting the area? YES sure! Let's walk in the woods 500 meters away, so he can shoot me from a little closer.

Genius.

Butthurt #1 complains for getting sniped.

Butthurt #2 complains about butthurt #2.

Butthurt #3 complains about #1 and #2 (me!)

Butthurt #4 states the obvious.

Butthurt #5 gets off-topic.

Butthurt #6 takes offense and attacks butthurt #x.

Flame war ensues.

Rinse and repeat.

I think probably at least 50% of threads here can be described this way, lol. B) Feel free to add to the list if I've missed any.

Edited by Whattteva
  • Like 1

Good thread as any to greet the sniper camper near Stary that DC'd after I shot him yesterday. That was a 1.000m distance with DMR right in the chest, single bullet. I wouldn't go all that way to loot you nor was I heading to Stary, just passing by. But lesson learned I hope, don't camp cause next time I'll aim the head. :)

You will find no sympathy here. Twitch reflexes do not equal skill in this game. Decision making skills are WAY more important.

I'm not saying that reflex equals skill.

I'm saying that if you want to find out who is better out of two people, you put them in the same position, let them do their thing, and when it's over you find out who is better.

That's what I'm pissed off about, there's no actual competition if someone has advantage.

The advantage you have is leverage, which is a bullshit phrase to begin with... likely why you don't have a better word to describe it. The way you exploit it to your benefit, is skill.

You need to go back to the 18th century, might be more befitting of your idea of aggressive action. Expecting people to engage you in equal circumstances is a really.... truly... idiotic assumption.

You seem pretty mad to me there champ, no worries though, this forum looooves it.

Actually that's not skill, that's "leverage" (don't have the right word for it), to see who is better at ANYTHING, you put two people facing eachother in the exactly same conditions. THEN you get to see who is better.

Mad at the situation? LOL my group has enough guns, supplies and medicine to supply your whole server, I'm mad because I was the one collecting weapons, and now have to waste 10 minutes to get back to Stary Sabor.

Yes yes indeed, if I take my head out of the barrack he will shoot it. DERP!

Me neither. But just to warn the so called "skilled" players, if they want a 1x1 on TF2 that's fine. Or even in DayZ, but face to face.

Let me just address you a line at a time.

#1: This is not TF2, this is not a balanced team v team game. This is a wilderness, a cruel place where those who are better armed will have the upper hand in a straight fight. Guess what? The PVP in this game (as in real life) is about not getting into a straight fight and tipping odds in your favour

#2: If you are foolish enough to try and raid the barracks on your own without overwatch then you deserve every round that man puts into your thick skull

#3: Your "skills" mean jack shit in a realistic shooter, deal with it and adapt or fuck off back to Team Fortress

Butthurt #1 complains for getting sniped.

Butthurt #2 complains about butthurt #2.

Butthurt #3 complains about #1 and #2 (me!)

Butthurt #4 states the obvious.

Butthurt #5 gets off-topic.

Butthurt #6 takes offense and attacks butthurt #x.

Flame war ensues.

Rinse and repeat.

I think probably at least 50% of threads here can be described this way, lol. B) Feel free to add to the list if I've missed any.

No.

Good thread as any to greet the sniper camper near Stary that DC'd after I shot him yesterday. That was a 1.000m distance with DMR right in the chest, single bullet. I wouldn't go all that way to loot you nor was I heading to Stary, just passing by. But lesson learned I hope, don't camp cause next time I'll aim the head. :)

Only sniper I found was in the warehouse T_T.

I'm not saying that reflex equals skill.

I'm saying that if you want to find out who is better out of two people, you put them in the same position, let them do their thing, and when it's over you find out who is better.

Aww, cute. He thinks DayZ gives a flying fuck who is "better."

Not everything is a test of your mad elite skills, I'm afraid. Some things just are the way they are no matter how "good" you are.

Just like real life.