Sign in to follow this  
brentp (DayZ)

Bikes and Bandits up by the Airfield (video)

You ran into two guys in the warehouses and asked them if they were alright. Of course they were gonna shoot you as it was probably their friend on the bike ;)

No matter how nice you are, I'd shoot too if a guy with that close with an AK. Ask questions later.

hahah you were talkin in group chat, good on you for trying to be reasonable though. nice vid!

ugh dont play on the server with the dots wow, shoot people across the map with that lol

No matter how nice you are, I'd shoot too if a guy with that close with an AK. Ask questions later.

LOL I guess

Especially when he just got plugged by the same guy asking if he is alright no more then three four minutes ago when he was minding his own business lol. "Hey are you ok? I really meant to blow you head off earlier, sorry I missed and got ya in the leg. Need a hand with that?"

Especially when he just got plugged by the same guy asking if he is alright no more then three four minutes ago when he was minding his own business lol. "Hey are you ok? I really meant to blow you head off earlier, sorry I missed and got ya in the leg. Need a hand with that?"

LOL your right

ugh dont play on the server with the dots wow, shoot people across the map with that lol

Ya no more

lol, shoot them ffs :P

your just TOO nice

also; noob tip: USE DIRECT CHAT FFS, HE CANT HEAR YOU

Edited by Guest

You are playing on a server that puts dots on players and zeds, and you question why they shot you? There is no challenge on those kind of servers since all you need to do is sit and watch for the red dots coming. Post a real video where there are no dots, and then maybe you won't be so charitable when approaching other players.

actually people can hear you in group chat. and the dots are on "recruit" servers...

funny that you dindt shoot them after you tried to kill the guy on the bike ;D

You are playing on a server that puts dots on players and zeds, and you question why they shot you? There is no challenge on those kind of servers since all you need to do is sit and watch for the red dots coming. Post a real video where there are no dots, and then maybe you won't be so charitable when approaching other players.

This is one of my first vids I play vet or higher now

actually people can hear you in group chat. and the dots are on "recruit" servers...

funny that you dindt shoot them after you tried to kill the guy on the bike ;D

Ya I felt Bad for trying to shoot him in first place lol